p90x before, 30days, and 60days pics

Replies

• ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Wow...what a change!! How many days a week and how long did you have to work out? Was it crazy hard??
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Great work! your results are amazing and it makes me think I might want to try it. Are you doing the eating plan that goes with it?
    Can't wait to see your 90 day pics!:flowerforyou:
  • shelly_lee2000
    shelly_lee2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome job! I tried px90 but I was so sore afterwards that I gave up. I have all the DVD's I guess i should try again.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Wow...what a change!! How many days a week and how long did you have to work out? Was it crazy hard??

In the beginning it was hard... but after week 3 i was really looking forward to some of the workouts.... The workouts are about 60mins each except yoga it is 90mins... there is about a 8-10min warm up at the beginning of each and about a 5min cool down for each!!! Plyo is no joke and be prepared to think you are going to die...( you wont LOL)!!!! I workout at least 5 days a week.... sometimes it is hard to get in 7 days in a row but i try my best!!!
  • GiGi76
    Great work! your results are amazing and it makes me think I might want to try it. Are you doing the eating plan that goes with it?
    Can't wait to see your 90 day pics!:flowerforyou:

I only log my food on here, i havent followed the eating plan.... im going to do a second round of p90x and i think i might try it then!!! :bigsmile:
  • GiGi76
    Awesome job! I tried px90 but I was so sore afterwards that I gave up. I have all the DVD's I guess i should try again.

After the 1st week you wont be as sore..... give it another try and you will love the results.... I know i do!!!:bigsmile:
  • Looks like a different gal. Good job!

806322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Amazing Gigi!!! You look absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Keep up the hard work girlie!!
  • GiGi76
    Thanks everyone!! :blushing:
  • jegeiger
    jegeiger Posts: 11
    Girl you look AWESOME!!!!!!! Maybe seeing this will give me my motivation back :)
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    awesome results!! Its nice to see "real" people with real results (not some airbrushed photo shots!) VERY inspiring!
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Great job! I heard about p90X....I'll have to give it a try!
  • You look awesome. Thanks for the great inspiration!
  • Fantastic job! That is really cool!
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    You look great !! Keep up the good work.
  • Resistance bands come with the program.

Awesome job, congrats!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 198 Member
    Amazing results!!!
  • Wow...I am so impressed. GREAT job! This is so awesome and inspiring! Did you do the PX90 workout for 60 days to show these before and after pics? Congratulations?:smile:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Awesome results!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    GIRL, flaunt it!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!