p90x before, 30days, and 60days pics

Options

Replies

• ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a change!! How many days a week and how long did you have to work out? Was it crazy hard??
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Great work! your results are amazing and it makes me think I might want to try it. Are you doing the eating plan that goes with it?
    Can't wait to see your 90 day pics!:flowerforyou:
  • shelly_lee2000
    shelly_lee2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I tried px90 but I was so sore afterwards that I gave up. I have all the DVD's I guess i should try again.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a change!! How many days a week and how long did you have to work out? Was it crazy hard??

In the beginning it was hard... but after week 3 i was really looking forward to some of the workouts.... The workouts are about 60mins each except yoga it is 90mins... there is about a 8-10min warm up at the beginning of each and about a 5min cool down for each!!! Plyo is no joke and be prepared to think you are going to die...( you wont LOL)!!!! I workout at least 5 days a week.... sometimes it is hard to get in 7 days in a row but i try my best!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Great work! your results are amazing and it makes me think I might want to try it. Are you doing the eating plan that goes with it?
    Can't wait to see your 90 day pics!:flowerforyou:

I only log my food on here, i havent followed the eating plan.... im going to do a second round of p90x and i think i might try it then!!! :bigsmile:
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Awesome job! I tried px90 but I was so sore afterwards that I gave up. I have all the DVD's I guess i should try again.

After the 1st week you wont be as sore..... give it another try and you will love the results.... I know i do!!!:bigsmile:
  • sergeant771
    Options
    Looks like a different gal. Good job!

806322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Amazing Gigi!!! You look absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Keep up the hard work girlie!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :blushing:
  • jegeiger
    jegeiger Posts: 11
    Options
    Girl you look AWESOME!!!!!!! Maybe seeing this will give me my motivation back :)
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    awesome results!! Its nice to see "real" people with real results (not some airbrushed photo shots!) VERY inspiring!
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! I heard about p90X....I'll have to give it a try!
  • iluvdaisies
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for the great inspiration!
  • dreamcatcher139
    Options
    Fantastic job! That is really cool!
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great !! Keep up the good work.
  • johnphays
    Options
    Resistance bands come with the program.

Awesome job, congrats!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!
  • tmbrown71
    Options
    Wow...I am so impressed. GREAT job! This is so awesome and inspiring! Did you do the PX90 workout for 60 days to show these before and after pics? Congratulations?:smile:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    GIRL, flaunt it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!