3/4 of the way to my first goal....

Options
kara2
kara2 Posts: 83 Member
My first goal is to lose 100 lbs by October 2013. We are going to Hawaii for a vacation and I want to be able to walk and enjoy the trip. I have lost 73.8 lbs since January 26 (131 days). I started at 402.6 lbs. I am down to 328.8 today. I haven't see this weight since I got married 15 years ago.

I want to thank everyone that continues to share their stories it inspires me to get up and be active everyday. Anything is possible if we can change our way of thinking. My legs aren't giving out. My head is giving up. KEEP GOING!..

Replies

• jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You've made great progress and are well on your way. Enjoy that trip to Hawaii :happy:
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done! Fabulous achievement! You keep going and enjoy that Hawaii trip! :flowerforyou:
  • chaotic38
    chaotic38 Posts: 8
    Options
    This is an inspiring story for me since your start weight is close to my start weight. I have only been here for about a month, though. I look forward to seeing my progress in a few more months. I would like to be 'friends" so that you can continue to inspire me! Enjoy your trip in October. I am sure that you will reach your goal by then! :flowerforyou:
  • bizzyeck
    bizzyeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    great progress, well done :)
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, very well done!!
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    excellent!! congratulations
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Anything is possible if we can change our thoughts. Good luck on your journey too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!