Does anyone else enjoy Electronic dance music? (EDM)

Options
Does anyone enjoy the music or has attended any music festivals in the past? . Myself has for about the past 10 years and have been to many big music festivals and met people that DJ and produce as a living and or hobby.

Replies

• aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    I love electronic music. I produce for fun. Beats for friends, electronic rock/dance/pop for me =)
  • dlucille82
    Options
    I love EDM!! Haven't been to any big festivals such as Ultra Fest (which ONE day I will go!!)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i love it!
  • chiselfuture
    chiselfuture Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Absolutely yes! I assume you know podrunner?
  • mslate37
    mslate37 Posts: 130
    Options
    Absolutely. LIsten to BPM on Sirius the whole time in the gym on my phone. Can't listen to anything else
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yes Definitely! It is certainly my go-to workout music.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Love it.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Another fan here! Progressive house and trance for me!
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    I dig benny benassi, deadmau5, bassnectar, daft punk, glitch mob... uhm. There are others, but I can't think of more.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    House music is my one true love. <3
  • ByronJP
    ByronJP Posts: 67
    Options
    I have quite a few friends here in calgary that dj and produce some of then work for company called PK sound and they put on one of Canada largest festivals, shambala. I have been 4 times and its absolutely amazing. I love most EDM love uk garage and house music. Often I listen to hard style when working out lol. DI.fm is a great site for music and soundcloud as well for finding dis and producers you like or know.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    dance music fan here...if I'm not listening to Opie & Anthony, I'm listing to BPM on Sirius or ClublandUSA on TuneIn (my little hobby dance radio stream free to the public)
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Super late but yes! Is anyone going to EDC Vegas?
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    yes i freaking love it! Ill be at edc las vegas!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it very much
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    maybee...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I dig benny benassi, deadmau5, bassnectar, daft punk, glitch mob... uhm. There are others, but I can't think of more.

i like his videos too. :)

hqdefault.jpg
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Electronic music is like the best workout music ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Music is my life!!!
    That being said, I dislike mainstream EDM. I do however like the underground music - like tech house mostly. I also love techno and house. Aha. I mean - Ritchie Hawtin, Park Knight, Paco Osuna, Cocodrills, Steve Lawler ... just to name a few.

Some of my favourite local DJs include Jayforce, Jonathan Rosa, Flipside, Deko-ze, Addy, DJ Thien.

Look them up... you won't be disappointed!!!!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    EDM! Little Playlist of songs I'm using in my workouts: http://grooveshark.com/playlist/2013+EDM+Trance/83888296