Good self tanner for beginners?

Options
I noticed that a ton of the people here have gorgeous tans, if you use any tanning products, what do you use?
I need something that's good for beginners, preferably a mousse if any of you use those? :D

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Jergens natural glow. apply with gloves to keep fr yellowing fingers. I mix jergens with actual tanning.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I bet if I tried it, it would wash away in the pool during my morning swim hour. Or I would end up tan on the back, pale in front (I freestyle)
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Honestly St Moriz is amazing. You can get it off of amazon and its cheap as well. It goes dark when you put it on so you can immediately tell if you've missed a spot. I've used so many tanning lotions, sprays, and gradual tanners over the years and I won't go back to any of them. I had been using fake bake which is really good but it's not better than St. Moriz AND I can get 8 bottles of St. Moriz for one bottle of fake bake. Both last me a month if I tan 2x per week. I like the spray. Use latex type gloves and a tanning mitt to rub the tan in.

Edited for typos and to add that they make a mousse but the spray is a lot better. I switched recently from mousse to spray and the difference is amazing!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Don't use whatever this guy used. Other than that, I have nothing.

ap_bodybuilder_tan_jef_121016_wblog.jpg
  • hautetheory
    Options
    Sun Goddess
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the brand, I think aveeno, that's a good one.

Just whatever you use, make sure you put it on evenly and rub it in all the way, don't get dressed until it's dry or it can stain your clothes too. And wash your hands... at least your palms.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I use Nutella.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Don't use whatever this guy used. Other than that, I have nothing.

ap_bodybuilder_tan_jef_121016_wblog.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    33249502_sun_sky_1_xlarge.jpeg
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Jergens is good, make sure you apply it evenly ... don't get dressed right away. Just let it be for like half an hour before you try to get dressed or wash it off or whatever you plan to do next.
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love Jergens natural glow express but I think they have discontinued it cause I can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions will be noted by me too! I can't use the ones that are lotions with built in tanners. They just get streaky on me no matter how hard I try to get it rubbed in. Jergens I use daily and it looks great. I use the light to medium.
  • Gdeeaz
    Gdeeaz Posts: 60
    Options
    I don't use self tanner often but when I do I use Banana Boat Summer Color. It's easy to work into the skin and the color is great.