I am new to the site, but would love some new friends. :)

Options
I have been on here for over a year and have made great strides since being on this site. The people all have been wonderful. However, I have been gone for about 6 months but not from working out because I still live a very active lifestyle, I just never logged in to log it...SO, here I am, back, and would love some new people in my list to encourage, motivate or chit chat with. :)

Neecy

Replies

• StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    There is a typo in the subject line. I am NOT new to this site. LOL Sorry.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    Welcome back :flowerforyou: add me if you'd like :)
  • Leshaun
    Leshaun Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I need some support to stay encourage. I am restarting this journey because I had been sick. I am exicted about my future progess and even going through the process this time. I am more aware of why i whould eat better and exercise regulary after going through some things i dont how to send a friend request so can you send me one I would love to have your support.
  • honeybunnyxc
    honeybunnyxc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi happy for you to add me to motivate. Gl
  • DrCaspianDoll
    DrCaspianDoll Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcomeeee add me!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I log daily and would love new friends. I'm a busy mom of 5. Feel free to add me!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as I'm on everyday and like to think of myself as encouraging. I also swear and am slightly sarcastic from time to time, so I hope that's not a deal breaker. :flowerforyou:
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    I am more than happy to have new Friends so feel free to add me! My diary is open and so am I!!! xXx
  • steffenk1
    steffenk1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome I recently joined this site for the first time but I have met a lot of new friends and supporters. I joined the summer weight loss challenge I is nice to have friends to encourage you and give you support we started the 5th of June. It has been fun to learn how everybody deals with there own weight loss journey and I am glad to be a part of this. Hope you have a great start back. steffenk1.
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back :)

am pretty new but log on most days and try be as supportive as possible
  • jules777_us
    jules777_us Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of starting over. Feel free to add me :)
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I started logging last year and did pretty well for a while. Fell off the wagon but thankfully didn't gain back. Now it's time to lose some more! I guess a lot of people unfriended me while I was away, so I'm looking for new ones too. Anyone feel free to add me!