your best customised mcdonalds meal for macros

Options
sometimes by getting rid of one element from a burger etc makes it a whole lot easier to fit into macronutrient goals.would love to hear about your best customised mcdonalds meal for meeting higher protein and lower fat macros!

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    grilled Mcwrap
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Anyone one of the chicken grilled snack wraps but hold the cheese. I think they use a lowgrade American with simple sugars so I avoid it if possible. It typically saves 100 calories a slice. You can also throw away the wrap if you want to save on carbs as well.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Your best bet honestly is to avoid McDonald's altogether! There really are no truly nutritious options from McDonalds. I will NEVER eat in a McDonalds again! It was one of the reasons that I got where I was on March 14th.
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Curious as to what people have to say to this one. I think it is a great question as we all have our times when sometimes that is more convenient.

I like to get the grilled chicken sandwich but instead of the bun have them wrap it in the lettuce.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    McDonald's = YUK
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    McDonald's = YUK

Yep. going to Mc's and wanting to eat healthy is like asking a hooker for a hug.
  • ordnaj3la1
    ordnaj3la1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The Premium Grilled Chicken Classic Sandwhich. No mayo of course. It's like 300 calories 27g Protein 3.5g Fat 41g Carbs. Mm mm mmm.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    McDonald's = YUK

Yep. going to Mc's and wanting to eat healthy is like asking a hooker for a hug.

That's hilarious!! HAHAHA :laugh:
  • jimithegreek
    Options
    Agree with ordnaj. Grilled chicken sandwich without the mayo.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    14 apple pies and 4 sachets of salt.
  • nikilis
    Options
    McDonald's = YUK

i think you might be surprised how many hookers give good hugs.

eating healthy is a healthy diet. it doesn't mean you have to drink wheatgrass for every meal.

unclench my good man!
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    McDonald's = YUK

eating healthy is a healthy diet. it doesn't mean you have to drink wheatgrass for every meal.

unclench my good man!

QFT, moderation is key, even healthy things in excess can kill you. Look up hyponatremia, the dreaded di-hydrogen monoxide strikes again!
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I normally go for a grilled chicken and bacon salad - no dressing, or a wrap. Tonight I took the kids on the way back from a theme park and I had nothing and ate when I got home - it wasn't as hard as I had imagined it would be, esp as I had planned it that way and had a lovely dinner waiting for me when I got home
  • brittanydwright
    Options
    grilled chicken sandwich plain, diet coke, or sometimes a grilled chicken salad or grilled chicken mcwrap any grilled chicken from mickey d's
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I had a Big Mac and fries for the first time in ages yesterday. It was delicious and totally worth it.

I did make sure to fit it into my day calorie wise though, even if the macros were off.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    McDonald's = YUK

I love you Dee!
  • PamShebamm
    PamShebamm Posts: 54
    Options
    Premium grilled chicken club, minus the mayo and bun. Chicken, cheese, and bacon. Nom.
    I get that with a grilled chicken classic. Again, no mayo or bun.

360 cals, 15F / 6C / 53P.
  • nikilis
    Options
    oh, and where I'm from, prostitution is legal. everybody needs a hug. pfff. you've probably never hugged a hooker. you miiiiight liiike iiiiiit.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    bump! for future reference :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

unclench my good man!

indeed. but you dont go to an unhealthy place and expect to/attempt to eat healthy. if youre gonna go to Mc's, then why not eat whatever the heck you like???

Nothing hookers do would surprise me, by the way.