If you've ever been to Torrid...

Options
funkyspunky871
funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
You'd know that they have their sizes labeled 1, 2, 3, and 4. I remember 59 pounds ago, I'd walk into to Torrid and come out with size 4's. (Which I think are like 26/28s) And sometimes, not even 4 would be big enough. I went into Torrid today, and came out with a bag full of size 2's and even a 1!! It took me forever to try everything on, because I kept grabbing 4's off the racks. :) I'm so happy!

Replies

• RRaia
    RRaia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a great job you are doing!
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! That's so awesome!! :) Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • jme959
    jme959 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You should be very proud
  • kandi007
    kandi007 Posts: 17
    Options
    thats awesome!! congrats

torrid has the cutest shoes,,,being a big foot gal (size12) i love that store!
  • Mariettarose
    Options
    Careful...you're going to have to resort to Hot Topic soon... :tongue:

Congraduation....!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I fit in all my torrid size 1 tshirts.
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I wear size 2 or 3(dpending on the boob area)....but i swear almost ALL my clothes are from torrid. Since you are so much smaller, you should check out the faith21 section at forever 21....its the plus sized section....or you can go to forever21.com and there is a link to the faith21 part. It's soooooo much cheaper than torrid. alight.com is really good too
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great tip on faith21! I've never set foot in Forever 21 because their clothes are always waaaaay too tiny for me. We have a huge Forever 21 store in Riverside that I might check out and see if they have the faith21 line.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Great tip on faith21! I've never set foot in Forever 21 because their clothes are always waaaaay too tiny for me. We have a huge Forever 21 store in Riverside that I might check out and see if they have the faith21 line.
    Oh they will....they don't have the faith21 section in the small forever stores....but they only go up to size 18 in jeans, but the shirts go up to 3x and so do the dresses. I hope soon I can lose 1 size and fit into their pants and spend 20 dollars instead of 68 dollars at torrid!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    What is Torrid?
  • LadeT
    LadeT Posts: 2
    Options
    @arielle........At the rate your weight loss is going you may never have to find out. Congrats!!

Torrids is a plus-size women's clothing store. A little trendier than Ashley Stewarts, I think. My daughter shops there all the time. I didn't know their sizing was 1, 2, 3, 4. This is similar to Chicos. What's the advantage of sizing this way, I wonder.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    @arielle........At the rate your weight loss is going you may never have to find out. Congrats!!

Torrids is a plus-size women's clothing store. A little trendier than Ashley Stewarts, I think. My daughter shops there all the time. I didn't know their sizing was 1, 2, 3, 4. This is similar to Chicos. What's the advantage of sizing this way, I wonder.

It's perhaps less embarrassing to be a size 4 than a size 28? Just guessing....
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

If they don't, they do have a large Faith21 at the Forever 21 in San Bernardino... LOVE that store...
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

If they don't, they do have a large Faith21 at the Forever 21 in San Bernardino... LOVE that store...

Is that in the Inland Center Mall? I'm gonna check it out on Thursday if they don't have it at the one in Riverside
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Is that in the Inland Center Mall? I'm gonna check it out on Thursday if they don't have it at the one in Riverside

Yup!
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I recently bought a bunch of size 1 shirts and size 2 pants from there and I was THRILLED!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!