Getting serious about myself...

Options
Hey all! I've been a lurker for a long time and have tracked my food and exercise (sometimes sparingly) on here, but never got involved with the forums. They can be incredibly inspiring/comforting on tough days though! I'm 190 lbs and 5'7" and wear a size 10 dress. (I moved to the South about 6 years ago and gained about 40lbs. I blame all of the delicious food). Although my weight distributes evenly and having an hourglass figure helps, my stamina sucks and I'd like to get stronger and a bit thinner. I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs. I'm working out 4 days a week for about 30 minutes a day and cutting calories to 1500 a day. I'm so excited to start taking myself and my health seriously and am looking forward to sharing with all of you! <3

Replies

• bdoug1234
    bdoug1234 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome to the forums and good luck with your goals ..
  • leonieellenyoung
    leonieellenyoung Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :drinker: hi, I have only just started, am new to this site, found it through Simply too good to be true cook books, finding such a great help, can anyone advise how to build my food list
  • Mseleanor1
    Mseleanor1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome!
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    Wow if you don't sound like me. I loved to South Carolina from Minnesota about two years ago and have BALLOONED up about 40 pounds too. The food here is soo tasty and hard to resist so I know the struggle Lol. Wish you all the best!!!