impressive site!!

Options
mekhala
mekhala Posts: 123 Member
I found this site last week, and i think its amazing, the support everyone seems to get, and the ease in which you can track your food and exercise!!! i think this might be a plan i can actually stick too!!!, oh and hello everybody, its good to hear your success stories!

Replies

• mekhala
    Options
    I found this site last week, and i think its amazing, the support everyone seems to get, and the ease in which you can track your food and exercise!!! i think this might be a plan i can actually stick too!!!, oh and hello everybody, its good to hear your success stories!
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Agreed! :happy:
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • mekhala
    Options
    wow, that was quick, thanks for the flowers, feel welcomed already x
  • bettywannabe
    Options
    Wonderful, I can agree
  • nannascot
    nannascot Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :smile: Your'e right there, I have tried so many ways to lose weight over the last ten years, this site is the one for me; its addictive though!!! :laugh: I've not only lost the weight but I'm fitter too and if you hit a problem there's always someone out there to help. Here's to your success: drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You're correct, very impressive!
    My tips:
    1) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:
    2) log it BEFORE you eat it, this will help you make better choices :tongue:

Next week it will be 6 months for me and I can't believe it, I have never lasted this long :noway:

Welcome and wishing you great success :drinker:
  • mekhala
    Options
    thanks for the drinks!... having a detox though.. so mines a diet coke! sadly, :sad:
  • mekhala
    Options
    i have a feeling my eyes are bigger than the measuements, will start doing that, it may make a hefty start, started putting the food in befor eating it today, it was easier, which is a good start! actually looking forward to getting on the scales, maybe i'm getting too excited, lol
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

You should be excited...you are changing your life to be the best it can be. :happy:

What is more exciting than that?! :wink:

What kinda exercise are you thinking about doing this week?

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • mekhala
    Options
    hello and thanks!
  • mekhala
    Options
    well... we have a park near home that is a mile all the way around, so me and my boyfriend are starting to do that nightly, plus we've got new walking boots, so doing something a little more adventurous at the weekend.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Welcome!

I agree with what others have said about logging food before you eat it.... It really helps in making smarter food choices.

You will love this site and become addicted. I've never felt so motivated to become healthy.
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WELCOME !!!!!!! :smile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mekhala
    Options
    Welcome!

I agree with what others have said about logging food before you eat it.... It really helps in making smarter food choices.

You will love this site and become addicted. I've never felt so motivated to become healthy.

feeling addicted already, might get in trouble at work though!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there and WELCOME!!!
  • kpossible
    kpossible Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi Everybody,

I found this site yesterday and love it!!

I have been down this weight loss road all my life, and I am ready to go there again. I have lost 20lbs since a surgery in March and want to keep it going. I told my friend about it because I thought it would be fun to have a buddy, but it looks like there will be many buddies on this journey.

I moved to the Pacific Northwest from Southern California two years ago, and have had a bit of adjusting due to the lack of sunshine. I figure I will have to make my own sunshine from now on!!

My goal?? To NOT avoid cameras at all cost! :happy:

Look forward to "chatting" with all of you.

Cheers:drinker:
    Kim

73554.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter