New members focusing on new challenges..

Options
My name is Keisha and im a new member.
I join this website because I looking for others who know about needing to shed more than a few pounds. Im on a 2 week challenge with my husband To lose as much as i can. The overall goal is to lose 90lbs. Through Jesus Christ I can do anything.

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Welcome Keisha I wish you much success on your journey!! Feel free to add me so we can support each other through this journey!!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. When I started in January, I needed to lose over 100 pounds. I've lost 30 so far. I haven't lost much in the last 3 months due to an injury and laziness, but I'm gonna keep working at it! You can do it, and you're right... with Jesus anything is possible!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome I just started on Tuesday. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this weigh loss together. I have about 100 pounds to loose so I know the work you have cut out for you. So far everyone has been great and it looks like you will get a large support system here.
  • Keisha79
    Keisha79 Posts: 63
    Options
    Will do!! Very excited!!
  • NancyOb
    NancyOb Posts: 4
    Options
    This is an excellent site..........good luck
  • b4sassy
    b4sassy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, my name is sassy this is my first time on my fitness pal...so i'm here looking to lose some weight and meet new friends with great ideals on weight loss and fitness.