I'm obsessed with froyo

Options
Yogurtland is like my favorite place in the world.. who knew you could go and get 13 oz of chocolate icecream and only be consuming 260 calories YUUUUUM. share your obsession =]

Replies

• kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Skinny cappuccinos, gotta have my one a day!
    Natural peanut butter with banana and maple syrup.... ohhhhhhhmygod.
    And Barambah Organics yogurt...so so thick and creamy, with only 136 calories for 200g (well, the passionfruit flavour..)
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have so many... fruit yogurts are my #1 :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I love frozen yogurt. There are two places to get it in downtown houston, and they run out and have to make more all the time. Both have fat free versions , but tend to just have vanilla and one other flavor - my favorite is when they have coconut fro yo!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    My little boy is addicted to froyo and has to get it daily. The girl who works at the froyo place knows him on a first name basis and they make smalltalk and discuss her work schedule so they'll know when they'll see each other again. haha. Me? I'm addicted to Greek yogurt. I have to have it 1x or 2x per day! O.O
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I two am obsessed with froyo. We have a few places in the area but really tend to hit froyo up at least once a week - somtimes twice.
  • froyojr
    froyojr Posts: 60
    Options
    I burned out my cheap blender making froyo today...
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I like it too but I try to limit it because I tend to go overboard while in there, eat too much and try too many free samples of the yogurt, which don't "count"- hah!
  • tori240to140
    Options
    I burned out my cheap blender making froyo today...

haha I bought a ninja blende, LOVE it! I haven't tried making frozen yogurt. I buy frozen yogurt at the store (Dreyers) but its 90 calories for half a cup, I feel like the stuff at yogurtland is way less calories... maybe its just the bowl HA I need a good recipe though, guess I'm looking online!
  • tori240to140
    Options
    I like it too but I try to limit it because I tend to go overboard while in there, eat too much and try too many free samples of the yogurt, which don't "count"- hah!

Haha I stay away from the samples.. I go a little crazy with the toppings though so I have to limit myself on the cheesecake bits, brownie bits, toffee crunch, and cookie dough.. I weigh my ice cream then get like an ounce or so of toppings otherwise I'll just have toppings with a little bit of froyo HA