Replies

• pearsol
    pearsol Posts: 30
    Options
    great job, thanks for the inspiration
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular! & lucky you, that Trace is a helluva good lookin' man. :bigsmile:
  • Slothsoul
    Slothsoul Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations. You're really doing amazing and you're over halfway done. Keep it up!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Very, very inspirational!!!
  • jetaylor63
    jetaylor63 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a great achievement. I love your photo collage. You have a beautiful smile in every picture. :flowerforyou:
  • harvatj
    harvatj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration to someone like me. I have 100+ to lose and am not very good at exercise - yet. Thanks for sharing your pics with us!!
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. The inspiration helps when trying to push back from the table. I'm beginning to believe I can do this!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I hope I can stay as committed as you are. I had decided I'm I this for the long haul and it's nice to see if you stick with it you will see results. Congrats
  • imhape
    imhape Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just set small goals for yourself to create healthy habits and add new ones gradually. I also saw a nutritionist to help get kick started. It also helped with accountability. MyFitnessPal is the best way to journal too! Even if I didn't make wise food choices I was honest with myself and journaled it. I didn't care what others might think. It was for me. Now I'm looking back at 100 lbs down. :0). Hard to believe it myself! Only 90 lbs to go!!! If I can do it you sure can! Keep up the great work!!!
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    Amazing you look happy, healthy and so young ; CONGRATULATIONS :drinker:
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations : . Isn't it wonderful? You have earned the right to do a happy dance:flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Yay you!! Fantastic progress!! Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 =))
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Looking good - and healthy! Way to go!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job ...... enjoy your healthy new life :drinker:
  • bkciddir
    bkciddir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! One day at a time is a great way to approach this life change. Good Luck. I know we can do it!
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look amazing! :happy: Truly an inspiration to me! Thank you for posting.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Looking so great! One day at a time indeed.:flowerforyou:
  • imhape
    imhape Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well it's been over 3 years now and I'm down 170 lbs! Now I have to work hard everyday to maintain my weight. Trying to keep excercise in my busy life! It's so nice not to be in constant pain everyday! When I think of the many things that have changed in my life I am amazed. I watch the shows on TLC, My 600 lb life. I was never that size but I was on my way and could relate to many of their struggles. It is a constant reminder of why I will fight hard never to let myself gain the weight back. It's worth the fight! That bite of cake for me is NOT worth it! Keeping up the journey and I love reading other success story posts! They keep me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!