NSV - I ran a half marathon

Options
Despite losing one of my energy gel packs after less than 2 miles, having to stop to cross the road and going the wrong way following a guy who was running through Queen's Park but not competing (WTF!) I finished the Loughborough Half Marathon in just over 2 hours and 6 minutes including an awesome sprint finish.

99a2b372-e5cd-4d3c-8f5b-b77ba763c234_zps56a2c855.jpg

Replies

• prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good on you mate, great time. I am running in the Torbay half in 2 weeks time and will be delighted to get anywhere near 2hrs 30.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Despite losing one of my energy gel packs after less than 2 miles, having to stop to cross the road and going the wrong way following a guy who was running through Queen's Park but not competing (WTF!) I finished the Loughborough Half Marathon in just over 2 hours and 6 minutes including an awesome sprint finish.

99a2b372-e5cd-4d3c-8f5b-b77ba763c234_zps56a2c855.jpg

Fantastic! Well done :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Well done !! I am thinking of doing the Leicester half marathon but the website is useless!!
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I hope to do the same one day...without all the mishaps of course. Way to go!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    aside from following some bum through the park, lol,. you did amazing!!!! You must feel so fantastic!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!