NSV all these clothes are too big!

Options
CkepiJinx
CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
So at the halfway point in my journey I am cleaning my closet and drawers! Here is a picture of all the clothes I own , many of which were tight when I started, that are now so big I can not wear them with out fear of wardrobe malfunction ;)!

And the total is 4 pair of dress pants, 1 dress suit, 7 blouses, 1 jacket, 3 pair of jeans, 6 scooters, and 1 pair of shorts.

9E7A7515-9940-4A1E-8E4E-3D16FD419DC3-56207-00000634BFACC84C_zps7b4370ba.jpg

:drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• francescainwonderland
    francescainwonderland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Hope you get to do another clear out of the too-baggies later on this year!
  • stellaelise
    Options
    congrats =)

thats's pretty awesome
  • CkepiJinx
    Options
    Thank you all!

And I was lucky a friend gave me 6 pair of jeans in my me size woohoo :bigsmile:
  • favhrnstr
    favhrnstr Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats! I love that feeling, though I haven't liked all the money I've spent over the past year on clothes, especially when the new ones no longer fit, either. Lucky for good friends like yours!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!

And I was lucky a friend gave me 6 pair of jeans in my me size woohoo :bigsmile:

Thanks for adding this, I was seriously excited for you but the mom in me was worried what you are gonna wear now that all those clothes don't fit? Mom tamed. So,....congratulations!!!!!!!
  • CkepiJinx
    Options
    Ya I didn't have any jeans left but was gonna wait till after summer to by some, I was so excited when she offered them to me :smooched: . My hubby bought me two pair of shorts for mothers day so that was good.

I am not a shopper I literally have clothes that I have had before I started dating my husband 14 years ago :embarassed: . So the thought of all the shopping I am gonna have to do doesnt appeal to me :sick: . But I know it is becoming a necessity. And it is so worth he health benefits!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Lovely work
  • trishcass46
    trishcass46 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thrift stores are great for when you are in transition. Doesn't hurt the wallet so much.
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have many brand new too big clothes as well MFP should have swaps!.
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!
    I just did a clean out of my clothes that are too big for me today. 1 huge bag of clothes gone...
  • jesslmassey
    Options
    Awesome job! I love that feeling! I have been busy packing for a family vaca. and am finding a lot of the shirts are to big. I can tell in pants but to see my shirts(which were tight last yr) with several extra inches of extra material- its nice! Way to go and keep up the great work! Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!