It Basically Happened Overnight!

Options
I have maintained a nice healthy weight ALL of my life. All of a sudden...with no change in my diet or activity...I put on 10 pounds in a matter of about 2-3 months. (No, that is not overnight......but it may as well be). Aside from setting an appointment with my doctor to have some blood work done, ive decided AGE could be a big factor and I better just step up my game a bit. Hopefully I will only have 10 lbs to lose.... I'm excited about this plan because of the iPhone app that goes along with it. Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• kymitchell08
    Options
    I understand what you are talking about. I have never really been an active person, but I've always been slim (never a size 0, always 8-9ish- I'm tall with big hips :)). After having 3 kids, I lost all my weight. However, it crept back up on me! I've never had to watch my diet or exercise, until recently. If I do not, then I am sure to put on the weight like you mentioned! I am only 24, but I experience what you are talking about.
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It could be age, but you never know, something you eat regularly at a restaurant or buy from the store could have had a recipe change too. Perhaps your sodium intake has gone up without your knowing, and your body is retaining more water? The good thing about this website is that it helps to make you more aware of what is in the food you're eating, good and bad.

Welcome to MFP! Just stick to your eating, exercise, and water drinking and things will start to happen!