eating chicken, wanting pizza :p

sitting here thinking how I can cook the chicken tonight and all I can think about is pizza. Getting bored with chicken, chicken, and more chicken :p Really just want some pizza :p *sighs*

Replies

• 141by2016
    141by2016 Posts: 179
    Butterfly your chicken breast, top with 1/4 cup pasta sauce and 1/4 cup mozz cheese. Pair with butternut squash. Yummm.
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    ...then have pizza? Certain foods aren't evil, have a slice if you want one, there's no sense in feeling deprived!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    ...then have pizza? Certain foods aren't evil, have a slice if you want one, there's no sense in feeling deprived!

I think thats what I'm fixing to do... Think I'm going to take the kids to the park, play some baseball to work off the extra cals its going to put me over...
  • operation_cute
    Butterfly your chicken breast, top with 1/4 cup pasta sauce and 1/4 cup mozz cheese. Pair with butternut squash. Yummm.

That sounds really yummy and definitely going to try soon :) But I still want pizza LOL :)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Get a pita and put some pizza sauce on it....add some cheese and chop up the chicken and put it on there.....add any veggie toppings and you have a pizza.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Have pizza. Just limit yourself and stay within calories.
    I have Pappa Murphy's about once a month. I get a veggie delite. I have two pieces for supper, two more for lunch the next day. Hubby eats the rest. Works for us!
    Try not to deny yourself things you like, just try to stay within your calories for the day. Let it become your new way of eating.
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Have pizza. Just limit yourself and stay within calories.
    I have Pappa Murphy's about once a month. I get a veggie delite. I have two pieces for supper, two more for lunch the next day. Hubby eats the rest. Works for us!
    Try not to deny yourself things you like, just try to stay within your calories for the day. Let it become your new way of eating.

I loooove their delite pizzas, I usually go for the Herb Chicken Med, and my fiance gets pepperoni and pineapple on the other half. Papa Murphy's is the best!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Eat the pizza. As long as it fits your macros for the day and you eat in moderation, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having pizza and ENJOYING it!

This process will be a lot more enjoyable and sustainable if you don't deprive yourself.
  • operation_cute
    I went ahead and had some pizza then played a bit of catch at the park to work off the little I went over :)
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    So plan a pizza once a month or so...
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    We still eat pizza, but its homemade... .right down to the crust. I control whats in it and its yummy!!! Would be worth a try next time :)
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Try this low carb pizza...crust made with cauliflower and cheese, Soo good! http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=249048

Enjoy
  • TheRainQueen
    TheRainQueen Posts: 43 Member
    I eat pizza..working it into the calorie count..even if its a big piece..I just work out to balance it out. :) Hopefully you can enjoy a slice with no guilt :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    pizza-2.gif

Does this Halp?
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    If I'm really craving pizza, nothing else will do. So I have some, in a quantity that fits my goals for the day.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    pizza-2.gif

Does this Halp?

I was ok until I saw this and now I'm :sad: . I have an intolerance for milk protein so I can't have cheese unless I want to be sick later. U broke my :brokenheart: .
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    @ladyark No then you have pita sauce cheese thingy
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Eat the pizza. As long as it fits your macros for the day and you eat in moderation, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having pizza and ENJOYING it!

This process will be a lot more enjoyable and sustainable if you don't deprive yourself.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    pizza-2.gif

Does this Halp?

I was ok until I saw this and now I'm :sad: . I have an intolerance for milk protein so I can't have cheese unless I want to be sick later. U broke my :brokenheart: .

[img]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu189/marius3c/Mesaje GIF/hug-2.jpg[/img]

Sorry :ohwell: Its the snarky Leo in me. Have a hug.
  • I second the above poster who suggested making your own. It takes so much less time than you would think and results in a pizza where you know exactly what's on it and how many calories it has. My favorite one uses a light coating of bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce, then is topped with tons of chopped peppers and onions, fresh pineapple, cooked chicken breast, fresh coriander, and a light sprinkling of mozzarella cheese. It's actually better than many restaurant pizzas I've had.