I am the personality type INFJ, do you know yours?

Options

Replies

• joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't recall the actual code, I just remember it giving me clarity on why I see potential in everything/everyone. Sounds nice, but believe me, not always! :sad:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    INTP mostly accurate, accept for quiet, I am very talkative!!!
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Us fellow ENFJ seem to be the minority.
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ISFJ
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    ENFP
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Enfp
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm an ENFJ :-)
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm an ISTJ like a mother!!!!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    INTP

Even though I am very introverted I can pass as an extrovert, but only for short periods of time. I can switch between N and S much easier, I know how to use a tape measure. But, really I would much rather rely on my intuition. The T portion seems extremely hard wired and has caused me and other people around me no end of grief as many people want their hand held and I don't get that at all. This isn't to say I can't be supportive, but I would rather do that in the form of a consultation, identify the problem and solve it. The P is also very hard wired, I really don't need a plan going in, once I am in the situation I will figure it out.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am also INFJ. Apparently less than 1% of the population has an INFJ personality type. We're rare and awesome!!!!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    INFJ. Been the same for more than a decade (since I first took the test) though I've known a few people who have had shifts in their Meyers-Briggs personality type as they adapt to new occupations, life changes, etc.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    ISTJ...

Surprised, because the description suits/matches me perfectly!
    Kind of scary...
  • ntdrive
    ntdrive Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    INTP
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The results are different almost every time I take it. I am on the border between the two options of each category down to a 1% difference. If the mood I am in that day is off by 1% and I answer one question differently, it shifts me into another category. I don't place much important on this test.

I also want to add that I worked in HR (for an investment banking firm), and this test was administered to me repeatedly in a professional manner (by the people that believed in it).
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ENFP and I love every minute of it!!!!! I used to work in HR and am qualified to administer the MBTI as part of leadership development, but the part I liked best was using it in a team building process.

Have you thought about your type and how it affects your weight loss and fitness efforts? It's interesting.....
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    just took a test to find out :) this is what it came up with...

INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's so funny--INTJs combined male and female are 0.8% of the population and yet there are so many of us here. Is it because we're both conscientious and unlikely to seek support in person?
    I think you're thinking of INFJ. INTJ is 2-4% of the population, male and female combined. Either way though, there certainly seems to be a lot of rare personality types on here!
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    ENFP here.
  • CrackedMojo
    CrackedMojo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm an INTJ. This description works very well... http://www.typelogic.com/intj.html
  • Troy_Boy1969
    Options
    ENTJ here.
    ENTJ unite!!!

ENTJ
    Unite, indeed!