Introducing myself!

Options
Hello! I'm a college student looking to turn my life around and get in shape! I am currently 5'8'' and weigh 277. My waist size is 44, and I'm only 20. It's time to take those number and turn them down (except my height, I'd like to turn that one up!) My goal is to drop 20lbs by the end of August.

If anyone has any good recipes, workout tricks, motivation, etc. Feel free to interact with me! I'm not entirely sure how to work this site yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.

-Zach

Replies

• perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Good for you for taking this decision. The site is amazing and the members are very supportive. We have all ages on here and everyone is willing to help. If you have specific questions, just post another topic and then people will jump in and help. Once you decide what diet plan you are following, include that in your question and people with like eating plans will get back to you. In the meantime, log everything you eat, drink your water, log your exercise and watch the weight come off. I believe it is possible to lose, if not 20 lbs by August, very close to it. Or, you may even lose more. You will find that once your start to eat healthily, you will crave it and the urge to overeat will lessen. Good luck on your journey.
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    Taking the first step to start is the hardest! Good luck!