Cheap DVD work out videos?

Options
I need some cheap DVD work out videos! Anyone have any ideas?!

Replies

• nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Instead of DVD's, have you tried YouTube? I do a lot of yoga from the YouTube videos.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I second the youtube idea :) I've pinned a bunch if you'd like to look through :) A lot of the popular ones are on youtube like jillian michaels 30 day shred along with several others that she's done :)
    http://pinterest.com/zooktography/workouts-videos-mostly-youtube/
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com, Youtube lots of workouts there. Do some searching there are tons of free workouts you can get.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hi, I ordered some from Amazon - I went for the "older" one's rather than the bang up to date as they cost a shed load less! & lets face it ur just paying for the "name & newest craze". In fact I ordered a Cher circa 80's dvd lol. I orginally had this on VHS in my teens (wow, blast from the past :laugh: ) , it cost me pennies pretty much, & ok it may look a little dated, but once I stuck it I was amazed I could actually remember 90% of the routine still! At the end of the day why pay mega bucks if it's all a means to the same ends?
  • 808haoleboy
    808haoleboy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Youtube. FREE...better then cheap.

Figure out what kind of workouts you want to do and what kind of equipment you need and then use the powers of youtube to get the workouts free.

Plenty websites got free workout plans also, so utilize everything.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 are available for under $10. I'm on Level 3 of 30DS and plan to get Ripped once I finish.
  • hardlygraceful
    Options
    Honestly, I get all my workouts (structured ones, that is) from On Demand. They have a decent selection, so I can do something different every day if I want.
  • Justamanatee
    Justamanatee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have two of the 10 minute Work out DvD's. They're done really well.
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    I need some cheap DVD work out videos! Anyone have any ideas?!

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (which is AWESOME work out) is on YouTube. Free.
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi, I ordered some from Amazon - I went for the "older" one's rather than the bang up to date as they cost a shed load less! & lets face it ur just paying for the "name & newest craze". In fact I ordered a Cher circa 80's dvd lol. I orginally had this on VHS in my teens (wow, blast from the past :laugh: ) , it cost me pennies pretty much, & ok it may look a little dated, but once I stuck it I was amazed I could actually remember 90% of the routine still! At the end of the day why pay mega bucks if it's all a means to the same ends?

why pay at all?
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I vote you-tube! Just make sure you are getting the full DVD ones and not just the short clips. I have several downloaded to my playlist for quick access.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    youtube and fitnessblender.com
  • mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I agree, You Tube + Fitness Blender are brilliant!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I don't have Internet at my house that's why I was wanting a DVD. I might have Internet soon but idk when
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can try your local library as well.
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yard sales and junk stores. High end fitness equipment and accessories are cheap. You just have to wipe off the dust. :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Library - you can get new ones every couple of weeks!
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump :)