Les Mills Combat results!

Options
RobynMWilson
RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
I will tell you this. My first week of Combat, I had realized it wasn't what I had expected at all! It was wayyyyy out of my comfort zone, and I don't think it should be LEGAL to include that many burpees in a program!

But, I had put together a Challenge Group and it mattered very much to me that the other challengers in the group completed this program and had success, so, therefore, I was SOOOOO not letting them down! Boy, am I glad I stuck it out! I had built great muscle with ChaLEAN Extreme, but SHREDDED it with Combat!

1zv96qc.jpg

2z657ki.jpg

Replies

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hi, thats an awesome result :) I've just started Les Mills classes at my gym 4 wks ago & I'm loving them, but at the min to do the 1/2 combat 1/2 pump class 2x a week. Do you think it's still as effective or should I really be doing the 1x classes of each?
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I take this class once a week and I love it!
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love those workouts. Great job.
  • mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    you look amazing !!!! Great results :)))
  • JContrevo
    JContrevo Posts: 5
    Options
    Great results, Robyn. As a participant in that challenge group I can say your leadership and guidance were very instrumental in my personal success with Les Mills combat. It's a GREAT program. I was skeptical about finishing P90X and moving to Combat, but I am here to testify about Combat. It's a great way to workout. Recommend it for anyone.

I am now mixing P90X and Combat. Chest and Back, arms and legs along with Yoga from P90X. HIIT Power, HIIT Plyo and Combat 60
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I love Combat!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What great results....You hung in there...Good for you
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    Hi, thats an awesome result :) I've just started Les Mills classes at my gym 4 wks ago & I'm loving them, but at the min to do the 1/2 combat 1/2 pump class 2x a week. Do you think it's still as effective or should I really be doing the 1x classes of each?

I would do the full classes. They are designed as full workouts for a reason. I've never done Combat or Pump in the gym, but I still think taking the full classes, once per week each if that's all you can do, would maximize your result :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!