Need Motivation

Options
I have been on this site before and I am struggling to decrease my calorie intake. I definitely need more motivation and hopefully this time around I will be able to stick to my diet and exercise plan.

Replies

• prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hello. I am on the same boat. I know I cannot do this alone. I need all the help I can get. Hopefully we both find the support here. At least it is a step in the right direction.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • pananny
    pananny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem. Finally I decided to stay away from any extra sugar in my diet - just for a short time ......well, it seems to have worked well. If I don't eat the sweets I am not tempted to eat more and I also seem to eat much healthier. I am also keeping a journal and posting calories/exercise to myfitnesspal.com I am on the losing side again and I'm a happy girl!!!
    Good luck to you.
    Pananny
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    I've been "on a diet" since I was 8 years old.

I weighed nearly 200 lbs after my 2nd child, five years ago. It took me about two years to lose the weight. I'm at goal now and always happy to share what worked for me (and laugh about what didn't) in hopes that my experiences might be useful to other people and vice versa.

I accept all friend requests (and I'm not selling anything.)