I made it to GRADUATION!!!!!

Options

Replies

• larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    A mother's will is a limitless source of energy, way to tap into it! Congrats to your daughter.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is the kind of story that you tell forever! Congrats to you (and your daughter) for making her day extra special. The benefits of a healthy body are never-ending.
    yes, yes and YES!! Thanks for your comment
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing, and it's great that while you were so proud of your daughter, she was equally proud of you!!!

Awesome NSV!!! And so lucky you thought to run!
    Congrats to your daughter!!!
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    That was amazing to read, bought a tear. I can imagine how you felt sitting in that car.
    I'm so glad you went for it. What a fantastic result.
    Best NSV I've heard for a long time. Well done.

it's the proudest I've ever been. And it is the first time that I have ever openly admitted that I was proud of myself. Thant was also a milestone for me. Thanks for your comment.
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Hard work and determination does pay off!
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That kinda made me cry! Glad I'm not the only one... What a great feeling you must have had!
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story and I know how important it was for you and for her to be there as I just attended my daughters HS graduation this week as well. Congratulations!!!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A wonderful story on soooo many levels!

Thanks for sharing. Keep it up!!!
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    MFP is a wonderful tool in my journey. Im glad that there are so many positive people to share your joys with. Again, Thanks to all for your support and comments.
  • Marefr
    Marefr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm writing this through my tears. What an inspiration you are. Congratulations to all involved!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!!!!!
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Love is the best sort of motivator, whether it's love for others or yourself, it gets the job done! This is my favorite nsv of the day...brought tears to my eye! Rock on mamma and congrats to your daughter!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You are amazing Thank you for sharing!
    I'm so very happy you got to see her graduate and will remember it for a very long time. =)

You can do this! Keep working hard and being positive.
  • LouiseZoeH
    LouiseZoeH Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is a awesome story!! Good for you!!:happy:
  • ssmower
    ssmower Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow amazingly sweet...thank you for shareing!!!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

Who knew all of this running would turn out to be useful! :)

Well done!
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I felt blessed just to read it. Praise God for the inner beauty and strength and determination you have been given. It is obvious to everyone who reads this. What a lovely example to set for your daughter as well. May your journey continue to be marked by wonderful inspirational events like this. And when going through challenging times, as we all do, that this memory fuels your perseverance. You are beautiful through and through. :)
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I felt blessed just to read it. Praise God for the inner beauty and strength and determination you have been given. It is obvious to everyone who reads this. What a lovely example to set for your daughter as well. May your journey continue to be marked by wonderful inspirational events like this. And when going through challenging times, as we all do, that this memory fuels your perseverance. You are beautiful through and through. :)

in tears, thank you for this beautiful message:cry::flowerforyou:
  • naturallyme36
    Options
    That's awesome!

Who knew all of this running would turn out to be useful! :)

Well done!

And it feels so good to know that I had full control over myself at that time. I thank God because he is AMAZING and he is always on time:) Thanks for your comment.
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awww! You read so much stupid stuff on here that this was refreshing. Thanks for sharing, and congrats to you both!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!