Replies

• Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    nevermind .. figured it out ^_^
  • dazzlesangel
    dazzlesangel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, my weight has yo-yo'd for years, each time I get to my ideal weight and say this time it's staying off, but it always comes back and brings a few friends with it, lol! Good luck with achieving your goal and feel free to add me!
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 240 lbs 5'7". I was down to 225 last summer but then took a small tumble down the basement stairs and super sprained my ankle. I got lazy about eating right and mad that I couldn't exercise...well my ankle has finally healed enough that I can walk and use the elliptical without pain. So I just restarted too! I will add you but anyone else reading this is more than welcome to add me as well!
  • yoyoworkingmum
    Options
    Im with you all the way just turned 36 LAst month and have been yoyo dieting for years did really well to loose 17kg a few years back but busy lifestyle and family and work and seen me put it all back on. now sitting at 105kg i am looking for some friends in a similar situation to add me and we can help each other on this journey.
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a busy mom of 5 kids with a full time job.. I've lost over 50lbs in the last year.. feel free to add me as I'm always looking for new friends!
  • Jessifer83
    Jessifer83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds a lot like mine. I'm recently back to it as well. Anyone looking for new friends and motivation, feel free to add!
  • zloaner
    zloaner Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats on the first step of getting back on track. My encouragement would be to just take one step/one day at a time. It doesn't have to be perfect! Just small steps! You can do it!
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    While I didn't do a dropout/rejoin of MFP, I lost a lot of weight and then got sloppy about my eating and exercise habits. The scale's rise finally pulled me back to reality, and thankfully I found this site and have been on the right track for a few months now. Feel free to add me.

same here!
  • tinyfeeny
    tinyfeeny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    let's do it together, could use some friends too :smile:
  • louboo23
    louboo23 Posts: 3
    Options
    I need friends too! lets do this!