EXCITED

Options
lisacsmith16
lisacsmith16 Posts: 64 Member
As of this morning I have lost a total of 18 pounds! I have been on all the diets out there and nothing and I mean NOTHING has ever worked over 5 or 6 pounds. MFP is a GOD SEND... I still have 12 pounds to go to reach my goal and I will get there! I wanted 30 lbs lost in 90 days... I know I will not make that goal as my 90 is up on the 22 of this month and I am losing slow.. But it did not get on my body fast and it will not leave my body fast either... I am in this for the long haul!

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I so agree. MFP works for me. The success for me is recording my exercise and food I consume. I have a few pounds to go. I have lost 50 plus pounds three times over the years. I believe MFP will help me keep it off this time.

Best to you and your health journey.

Shirley in Oregon
  • Ayiti
    Ayiti Posts: 9
    Options
    yessss its so slow ! but i have t keep reminding myself that itll take time and results will come as long as there is progress! way to go! i have a thirty pound to lose goal too! but i'l only lost 12 so far, i'm right behind ya! :p
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Slow is good. :wink:
    Yes MFP is helping me more than anything out there that I've tried. This is prayerfully the last time I go down this road ... best of luck for you.
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yes, this site is an excellent tool-- a great way to enforce a habit of healthy eating and exercise. Keep up the great work. You've got this. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!