21 Day Clean Eating Challege!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    Am I the only person that doesn't have any of these DVDs and is going to be doing gym only?

I don't have any of the DVDs either. Sometimes I wish I could afford them, haha. But really all you need is the great outdoors! And I go to the gym and practice martial arts on a daily basis.
    It's possible!
    I totally wish I could afford them too, but maybe someday. You're right though, we can still do it without them :)
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'll join you :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person that doesn't have any of these DVDs and is going to be doing gym only?

I don't have any of the DVDs either. Sometimes I wish I could afford them, haha. But really all you need is the great outdoors! And I go to the gym and practice martial arts on a daily basis.
    It's possible!
    I totally wish I could afford them too, but maybe someday. You're right though, we can still do it without them :)

Want a good laugh? I bought mine a LONG time ago. When I came to MFP I was reminded of Power 90 and Slim in 6 and went looking for the tapes/ dvd's...............well I found now one but 2 Slim in 6 boxes and an unopened power 90!!!!!

Seems I was buying this stuff at 4 am and not remember I spent $100 bux on these programs.

So now I am going to dust them off and get started on Monday. Each day I shall do either a vid or power walk or go to the gym for 21 days................I can do ANYthing for 21 days................right?
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options

It's possible!

I really want to do this but I'm going to be spending a few days moving and I don't know what my eating/work out schedule will look like. I don't know what my schedule in general is going to look like actually. I wonder if I could just kinda follow along with you guys once I wrap up the move?

Yes! - do your best while moving, then join up with us!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151434624869941#!/event.php?eid=151434624869941&index=1
  • stevemcknight
    Options

It's possible!

I really want to do this but I'm going to be spending a few days moving and I don't know what my eating/work out schedule will look like. I don't know what my schedule in general is going to look like actually. I wonder if I could just kinda follow along with you guys once I wrap up the move?

I just put up a workout that I wrote at KnightFit.com and did it today - it was BRUTAL and works great with no weights and no machines!

http://knightfit.blogspot.com/2010/08/no-gym-no-problem.html

Join our Facebook thread for daily accountability!!!
  • Ashl3yS
    Options

It's possible!

Want a good laugh? I bought mine a LONG time ago. When I came to MFP I was reminded of Power 90 and Slim in 6 and went looking for the tapes/ dvd's...............well I found now one but 2 Slim in 6 boxes and an unopened power 90!!!!!

Seems I was buying this stuff at 4 am and not remember I spent $100 bux on these programs.

So now I am going to dust them off and get started on Monday. Each day I shall do either a vid or power walk or go to the gym for 21 days................I can do ANYthing for 21 days................right?

lol nice, and right. I know some people are doing the DVDs, some people are doing gym, some are doing both. :)
  • Ashl3yS
    Options
    Did you post that YouTube video Steve?
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Tagging this on here, too! Hope everyone is having a good 1st day :)
  • stevemcknight
    Options
    I did put it up - short kind of dumb video - just getting used to my cam :)

http://knightfit.blogspot.com/2010/08/21-day-groceries.html
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday morning, but I just read Tosca's book over the weekend and went shopping yesterday.
    So, I'm in!!!!
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    this is amazing. Sadly I cannot join this one, but I will shadow you guys for motivation!
  • kimberlyleis
    Options
    Count me in!

I read The Eat Clean Diet, which really opened my eyes and changed my perspective on food and how I eat. I have been 'trying' to eat clean for about 1 month day, I have my downfalls, but I can't wait to begin this challenge!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Dang, awesome couple of days.....this 21 Knight Challenge has me taking a serious look at everything I eat and the type of workouts I do. I almost feel different today:tongue:
  • stevemcknight
    Options
    OK, this probably seems crazy, but I swear my abs are starting to pop after just a couple days of 100% clean nutrition (and a couple extra workouts probably helped haha)

I'm as motivated as I've ever been and we ONLY have 19 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Fayegill - friend me on facebook to find the event page easily. I think most of us are posting there for daily accountability!

Steve
    KnightFit.com
    www.facebook.com/stevemcknighttpt
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple days behind in finding this - can I still join in??
  • epond
    epond Posts: 30
    Options
    tagging for future.. i've been eating clean on my own for 3 months now .. .and I am hooked!!!!!! amazing!!!!
  • cstarkel
    Options
    What kind of yogurt do you eat thats sugar free and fat free? I'm having trouble finding low sugar yogurt...
  • scarlettbleu
    Options
    When I moved I lost my Michi's Ladder card, thanks for the reminder. This will help out a lot!
  • daxa_yen
    daxa_yen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lol, I'm in, just remind me!!! I'm gonna try one before, right now ;))
    funny, grocery shopping. That amount of veggies is usually for me for two days only ;)
  • stevemcknight
    Options
    real quick:

this is the very old thread - here's the June 2011 thread!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262760-independence-day-from-the-old-you