Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tip for stationary bike fun...

I currently live in a place where inhospitable weather makes exercising outside is pretty much impossible. As a result, my husband and I are stuck doing our running and biking in the gym. :sad:

In order to make the biking more fun, we starting renting 60-minute TV shows through iTunes and watching them on the iPad as we cycle. We got through the first season of Homeland while peddling. We don't allow ourselves to watch any of the shows unless we're on the bike. This is a great motivator.

Find a series on iTunes you really want to see and then only watch it while peddling!

Replies

• Elphaba91
    Elphaba91 Posts: 66 Member
    Does anyone else think they should put little laptop desks on recumbent bikes? I would get SOOO much cardio done if I could just sit on one of those while writing my thesis!
  • Oh yes, i hear you on this one! I do it with movies, i stop it half way or too an exciting moment, that way you can't wait to get back on!