Shorties looking to lose 90+ Pounds

Options
Okay, i'm 5'2 and sitting on 93kg (205 pounds) and looking to get down to 50kg (110 pounds)
I was wondering is there any other shorties out there who are looking to take this journey with me :D you can be anything under 5'5 but i'd love to get to know all of you other shorties out there and see if we can motivate each other!!!!

lets do this!!

Replies

• sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm not short, I'm fun sized :)

5'3 (on a good day) with 79lbs to lose, you can add me if you'd like
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Okay, i'm 5'2 and sitting on 93kg (205 pounds) and looking to get down to 50kg (110 pounds)
    I was wondering is there any other shorties out there who are looking to take this journey with me :D you can be anything under 5'5 but i'd love to get to know all of you other shorties out there and see if we can motivate each other!!!!

lets do this!!

I'm 5'3 and want to get down to 128lbs...I started at 189lbs and have dropped 17 lbs so far...it feels great to finally be in the 170's lol
    I'm in and will offer you my support and motivation if needed...you can friend me if you like:)
  • kpeerman1
    kpeerman1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'0. Started at 190 (started looking a little like a marshmallow...). Started May 21, and have lost 9 lbs. so far. Looking forward to getting back to 110. Should be a fun trip!
  • NinjaElf02
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I started at 192.4, I am already down to 161, and looking to go down to at least 130 though between 110/130 and I won't protest ;) I'm 20 btw. So if anyone wanna add me, feel free :)
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
  • HyacintheAlcuin
    Options
    5'3" started at 234 (well damn) pounds now i'm down to 189 trying to get to 140
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im 5'0" and my highest weight was 194 and wen i started here i was 188 and i am now 169.i want to be 115-120
  • runsandjumps
    runsandjumps Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I didn't need to lose weight I just needed to grow a few inches. (or a foot)
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    5'2", started at 244, currently 225.6 looking to get to 135 initially and then go from there.
    let do theeeiiiiss. :)
  • pita91
    pita91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently working to get back down to 110, but honestly I would probably be over the moon to get back to 130. My highest weight was 215. But I started this journey at 200 and I currently down to 198 lol. I am 22 and would love some new friends to keep me motivated and visa versa. :)
  • kazza2011
    kazza2011 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi

this might be a bit more motivational than the lose 5 pounds in a month monthly group - all I've done is post the data and never heard any comments/support back.

I'm 5'2" (156cm) and have been weighing around 91kg (201lb) pretty much all my life since my 20's. Managed to go down to 85kg (188lb) a few times, but then it crept up over the years after.

Never really dieted,but this time I've started exercising more, and counting my calories on this myfitnesspal. It really is about more exercise and portion control (especially in the evenings!) My big mistake is to eat a big meal at night just before going to bed. I've always eaten quite healthily.. but just too many calories for small me and not moved my but enough.

This morning I weighed in at 191.6

My sister, who weighed a few stone more than me (but is a bit taller) has started on the "shakes" diet a few months back. she has lost a lot of weight but I'm worried it'll all come back on when she starts eating again. plus I don't think it's a healthy and sustainable way of doing it. I want to show her there is a different way, but have to practice what I preach.