My Story So Far

Options
mz_grim
mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
My starting weight was 105.5kg (230lb) im 5'4 First photo is at 98.4kg (217lb). Second photo taken today at 89.3kg (196lb) im finnaly starting to see some progress. YAY

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Replies

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    yep, definite changes going on there. there's much less to your belly, and your arms look a little smaller too.

well done! getting started is hard, and you're doing great! also, big congrats on cracking into the 100s!!
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    it is working and you are on your way! it is exciting. Can't wait to see your update.::flowerforyou:
  • mz_grim
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful comments and support guys I love this place. :)
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!! Keep it up and I hope that you continue to see wonderful changes :-)
  • mz_grim
    Options
    Thank you AnguishLangui.
  • mz_grim
    Options
    Thought I would give a bit of an update and make the pictures a bit smaller. I have also managed to find a picture before I joined MFP from a Holiday back in November 2012.

Approx 4 months before starting MFP - Approx my heighest weight of 105.5kg or 230lb
    holiday1.jpg

The previous before and during pictures resized and joined together.
    progress1resize.jpg

The most recent photo at 87.5kg or 193lb
    IMAG0135resize.jpg
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I can see a difference for sure!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • JCochran0912
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • I see a huge difference. ....wow
  • mz_grim
    Options
    Thanks guys, I am slowly starting to see the difference. I just love how much support there is in this place.
  • LovinMeDaily
    Options
    Great job,,,!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!