EA active!!!!

Options
Has anyone used the WII game EA Active and gotten results in the 30 days challenge? i just got it today and I love it! Thanks!!:bigsmile: :love:

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Its a better workout than the Wii FIt Plus
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have that one and the more workouts one. I have sadly never completed a full challenge but am trying now to do the 6 week challenge. If you want to log your results I created a thread for August http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/111852-wii-ea-sports-active-august
    Love EA a lot! Good Luck :)
  • monkey191
    Options
    I bought it about 6 weeks ago and noticed a considerable difference after completing the 30 day challenge. I am having a rest from it for a couple of weeks (doing diferent excercise) but I will be back on it soon.

I did struggle after about the 14th workout, however I have great friends on this site that gave me the motivation to carry on and I was so pleased I did. In the month I used it I lost approximtately 6/7 pounds.

Add me as a freind if you like and when I get back on it we can motivate each other.

Good luck!
  • Estrie123
    Options
    I am currently on day 4 of the 30 day challenge. So far, I love it! I truly hope to complete this challenge. Wish me luck :D Good luck on your 30 day challenge!
  • ChandraSinger
    Options
    I'm glad to read these replies! I bought the EA Active recently too. I'm on my second week of the 30 day challenge and so far I really love it! It is a much better work out than anything else I have tried and it is fun! I really feel the work out in my muscles. Hopefully I will get great results from it!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I love this program. I am only sad that I can't spend enough time with it to work on the challenges. I work away from home and the work area I have is too small for the exercises. I still do a lot of Wii exercises out there, but can't commit to a challenge I know I will have to miss days on. I do use it on the days I am home and randomly pick days to do, but really want to do the challenge!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Awesome to know! i am also doing insanity work outs too! so ill be in shape in noooo time!! im on week 4 starting tomorrow!!:happy:
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    I didnt try EA Active, but I feel Golds Gym cardio workout is awesome , as long as you workout how your trainer wants you to. Not to mention boxing seems to be one of the better calorie burning workouts in my opinion.
  • christopher_stockdale
    Options
    I'm a week into my combination myfitnesspal iPhone app and Wii Active. So far so good. The tech is hooking me into a routine, I think. The Wii Active is a nice workout, and the fact that you can do it in the privacy of your own house makes it a lot less embaressing when trying to start a diet/exercise routine. Not sure about the calorie count on it, but, considering my weight, I'd have to believe its pretty accurate for a large man like me to be jumping and stretching for a half hour. Also, my body is all of a sudden getting a bit more flexible, in only a week of Wii Active.

Maybe in 40 pounds I can start thinking about a gym routine, but this seems to be a tool I can use to jump start my metabolism and get me into an exercise habit.
  • IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh I love mine. I'm reanlly going to try to finish the 30 day challenge. I'm on day 4 today
  • BlueLikeJazz
    BlueLikeJazz Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did the EA Active 30 Day Challenge back in January. The first day that I did the challenge workout, I was so out of breath and tired and sweaty and frustrated and...it was no fun for me lol. But by the time I finished the challenge, they were too easy for me, I was usually tacking on an extra 15 minutes of activities to feel like I was getting a good workout. So yes, I felt that it was a very effective workout.

I'm still pretty heavy and I was 50 lbs. heavier in the beginning of January so I can't really tell you if it changed my muscle tone or not, because my muscles were all covered in fat. But I do know my fitness level changed!
  • bebby
    bebby Posts: 18
    Options
    I too love love love the EA fitness program. I use it as an addon to my daily activity. I walk for 50 minutes 4-5 times a week (walk home from work) and then follow the 30 day challenge, which adds on an extra 20 - 25 minute workout. I really like the upper body work outs and have noticed some toning in my upper body. I also love all the squats! I never though I would say that. So far, I've lost 22lbs in 3.5 months and I feel so much better.