Rock Band Challenge 2013 (Team DMB where u at??)

Options
I, like many, don't stay motivated. In 2011, a group of us did a "rock band" themed challenge-- each group of I think 10 (??) were a "band" and we did a weight loss challenge. The group who had the highest % of weight loss in the end won.

That being said, I want to do this again! We made a lot of buddies... and the support from your team is such great motivation! Anyone interested??

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I am IN!!!!!!!!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    holy hell! when did the ticker start showing up in the forum again??? theres that big ZERO taunting me!!!!!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    LOL good- i need help remembering how this worked totally.... help me get peopl involved!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    holy hell! when did the ticker start showing up in the forum again??? theres that big ZERO taunting me!!!!!

btw- mines much more depressing.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I may be interested depending on what is involved!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    depending on how many ew get well set up teams to support each other and lose weight!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! team dmb..what!!!
  • celestialdreamer145
    Options
    Ooooh id like to hear more...and if your referring to dave mathews band...right here ;-)!!
  • tamarwe
    tamarwe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i am a useless teammate because my weight loss is a lie and i gained some back thanks to my son and daugther's birthday parties this past weekend, but i am back on track again... and i am totally game for team DMB if you'll accept me ;)
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    WELL we're all looking at team DMB lol sooo... maybe instead of "teams" we could make it the "DMB challenge"... do it based on % lost individually? Unless we find more people!
    Last time we had probably...30 people in the challenge. Try to round up friends!

The reason I think this worked so well last time was because you weren't just accountable to yourSELF but to your team! And you didn't want to let your team down.

So we need to find people
    Pick a start date
    Pick an end date
    Have either team captains to be in charge of determining the team weight loss totals... and rounding up your team on weigh in day
    And have fun!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    Bump
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    <<<< cannot be a team captain because me and numbers do NOT get along. Just FYI! LOL
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    How did we get so many people last time?? Maybe I should change the name of the thread to something dirty to get people to look at it lmao
  • Cameronie
    Cameronie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How did we get so many people last time?? Maybe I should change the name of the thread to something dirty to get people to look at it lmao

I clicked on the thread thinking It had something to do with Xbox 360 and plastic instruments.

But either way, put me down for this. haha.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    OK, if we are going to do this, I can play along. I think I won last time, I must have, I am always a winner.

Have everyone, who so far wants to play, post something in their feed looking for more participants.

If we can't get enough for teams, then we can go with just a individual challenge, post weekly weight and losses, etc.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I suck at life apparently.

I need someone to like call me every day and go off on me all drill sergeant style so I'll quit being a pansy *kitten* and do something about... well... the SIZE of my pansy *kitten*! LOL
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    *crickets* after two years... Can we please do this for real? haha