Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 Year, 72lbs later! (pics!)

Devonwood
Devonwood Posts: 44 Member
Hello! I haven't posted any successes in a while, mainly because I plateaued for pretty much all of December-April and couldn't seem to get over the hump. But I finally got back on track, just in time for my one year anniversary with MFP on June 6th! This is the longest I've ever stuck with a diet or "lifestyle change," and I'm looking forward to what the next year will bring.

I still have another approx. 83lbs to lose, but I can't believe the difference one year has made. The little blue-haired ladies at Wednesday church dinner the other night were beside themselves once I told them how much weight I'd lost (and then didn't understand why I didn't want a slice of apple pie, go figure).

comparison72lbs_zpsfd030a88.jpg

It's about time to send these shorts to the thrift store pile. They're way too loose!

Comparison72lbs2_zps87763b45.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!