Fantastic job :)
  • goof904
    goof904 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it :)
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Thank you for sharing your tips!!! You look amazing, keep up the hard work!!!
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great by the way :)
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for inspiring me............
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration for sure! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work, you're looking awesome!!
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a lot of weight to lose in 6 months! Well done!!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations - keep doing what you're doing!!
  • MrsAvent79
    MrsAvent79 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you ALL for the kind words!

Honestly.. as "simple" as it is.. it's a pain in the butt. (or legs or chest or whatever I have worked out.. hee hee) As long as I am burning more than I am eating it's working for me. The unknown was always how much I am burning. My Bodymedia has seemed very accurate and given me the tool I needed it.

The days I didn't feel like getting up and at least walking I would come and look at everyone's pictures and think "i can do this..."..most days it worked, that's why I wanted to share my pictures. I wish I could give everyone who needed it a hug and then go for a walk so that way we could both be active :)

Oh.. one thing I do which alot of people say not to is weight myself every day. Not to get stressed out, but to see how my body reacts to everything. For example, when I go out and eat in a restaurant, I will TRY to stay under my calories, but no matter what I always gain 1-2 lbs for 2-3 days just because of the sodium. *hug* please everyone remember that this is something you can do every day *Hug
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. Great job. You look amazing. Keep pressing forward and you will reach your goal. Blessings to you.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you have done a fantastic job and look amazing. I weigh most days but it doesn't stress me out. I usually don't have a gain and the 2 times that I have, I knew I would so was prepared. If it ever gets me down then I will not weigh daily.

anyway, keep it going!

I've only got about 35 pounds to get to goal and I still love seeing these success stories.
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • healthymrskermie
    Options
    Congratulations - great job!!! I just began this journey and you are truly an inspiration to me. :flowerforyou:
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Love seeing everyone's amazing progress. Makes me wish I had taken some "before" pics, but honestly, I don't want to remember being where I was a few months ago...
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. Thank you for sharing.
  • GSXR750FG
    GSXR750FG Posts: 1
    Options
    Good job! keep on going!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!
  • ilysejohnson
    ilysejohnson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for taking time to share the pix -- you:flowerforyou: are doing so great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!