Where did you lose the weight at first !?

Options

Replies

• Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Boobs. :((

The place I lose fat last: thighs.

Now guess which part is the fattest, and which part didn't need to lose any fat tissue ... :/
  • nolakris
    nolakris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bust :sad:

Yep, me too! The runner in me isn't complaining, the girl in me that enjoys having some cleavage is not amused. LOL
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My stomach!!! I wish it was my hips lol! I shrank in shirt size but not pant size yet!
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My face, then my boobs. :-(
  • altinkumjoy
    Options
    I lost it on face , bust , then thighs and tummy last , some people even loose it on their feet , yep feet
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my rib cage first... who knew I actually have a shape and am not just a big square.
  • KimLee76
    KimLee76 Posts: 89
    Options
    Face first.

I'm at the point now where I need a new driver's license pic, but I've been putting it off until I reach my goal or at least a day where I'm looking great and have patience to deal with the DMV. (My last pic looks bad on many levels lol, not just weight.) I've been getting the unsolicited yet well-intentioned comments about it for a while which leads to the "OMG, what did you do conversations", but the other day I was challenged at the bank that it was not me so....
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I saw it first in my stomach and love handles, now my butt is disappearing! Guess I'll be doing squats, lunges and deadlifts to build it back up!
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always the first to go :sad:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My boobs, face, and wrists.
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My face. Once I get to a certain weight, I have dimples. I guess when I'm heavier, the fat fills them in? :laugh:

LOL. This was me :) I think my first twelve pounds came from the neck up.

ETA: My dimple reappeared as well and I thought "How did I forget I had that?" LOL
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would say that it has all come off pretty evenly. Makes it difficult to tell I have lost weight sometimes because my body is still very in proportion... but I guess it is better than having one skinny part and the rest big.... Lol
  • stufielding
    stufielding Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Face, arms and legs!

Stomach and the handles of love proving to be the most stubborn!
  • newloafofbread
    newloafofbread Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My butt/legs/hips are losing way before everything else. It's actually very annoying because the legs of my pants are huuuuge but the band still fits, so I can't go to a smaller size.

Now if I could get my boobs to actually change, it'd be a miracle. So tired of the DD status.
  • DancingHev
    DancingHev Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling, been a GG cup for years and just can't seem to shrink them!!!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My Belly and my face.
    Now also my neck and waist
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I know it's coming off mostly everywhere, although it's slow progress on the tummy.

Friend seems to really notice it in my face and across my shoulders, neck area. My hunny says my bum has shrunk too, :laugh:
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    My arms, bust, and legs. I didn't notice any change in my belly until months in!
  • jweluv
    jweluv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost in my boobs first. :(
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    definitely in my collarbone area and chest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!