Money no longer an issue

Options

Replies

• Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I married rich so I guess I am doing what I want to do - NOTHING!
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I would continue to work for the company that I work for now, but I would only work three days a week instead of five. The other four days, I would spend every minute doing fun stuff with my son.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I would buy MFP and make all of you my minions! Muhahahaha!

Brilliant!!!!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My list is huge and mainly involves traveling paces to do and learn awesome things...photography safaris, cooking courses in almost every part of the world (starting in Tuscany), learn how to fish for "the big one", tons of time on the slopes of Banff and the beach at Negril... And the kid's hospital here in town would see me and my cash, a lot.

So when is that lotto winning thing kicking in anyway??? :wink:
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I'd open a jazz club. Lifelong dream.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Home school my kids by way of traveling the world. On a small boat. We would see and discover all the stuff that schools are now lax on teaching. I'd have to figure out how to still be a paramedic though. Lol
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Travel to all the expensive places I've always wanted to go, go back to University and then train to be a personal trainer. Oh, and have a lot of PT myself!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    *kitten* and good scotch!
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I married rich so I guess I am doing what I want to do - NOTHING!

You want to spend your life doing nothing?
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    become a politician...
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'd open a jazz club. Lifelong dream.

Do you mean like the 20's/30's flapper jazz clubs? That would rock! They looked like so much fun!
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    first thing would be to volunteer at the shelter, go travel, workout everyday and go fishing
  • jrknotts
    jrknotts Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Travel. Buy a house in Oregon. Never work again. Be a career student.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I would flip houses...seems like harder work then we're doing now, but there's no timeline and money is no object. We could sell those old bungalows for WAY more then we paid for them.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Houses, clothes, and travel...and business. I'd like to open a few businesses clothing store, restaurant, and maybe boutique hotel too. Just would like to try my hand at whatever I felt as far as entrepreneurship goes.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    It's quite a long list, but to start off I'd take the family on a long caribbean vacation. I'd repay everyone who is helping us in our time of struggle (currently on going). I'd donate money to my kids school specifically designated to 3 things keeping music and art in their school and to provide healthy lunch options that the kids will actually eat (don't even get me started on the crappy food they serve). I'd donate large sums of money to cancer research, specifically breast, lung and cervical. I'd donate a large chunk of money to support our martial arts school. They have been there during our time of need and I will never really be able to repay them.

Hmmm this has given me a good idea.
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I would flip houses...seems like harder work then we're doing now, but there's no timeline and money is no object. We could sell those old bungalows for WAY more then we paid for them.

I would love to do that too! Looks like so much fun- hard work, yes, but picking out all the flooring, paint, layouts, etc.. that would be a blast!
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Add this to my list! I'd love THAT..
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,645 Member
    Options
    No issue? I'd ****ing buy the San Francisco 49ers.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • cbwilliams2004
    cbwilliams2004 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Garden :-)