mfp app for the iphone

Options
mariahays
mariahays Posts: 31 Member
I love love love the MFP app, I just wish for one tiny thing that was available on the app, and that is being about to view the msg boards, sometimes when the encouragement is needed, I come to the boards and read/post something and look forward to reading responses... Now if there is a chance that I am missing something and that it is available on the app, please share on how can I get to it... I know I can see the msg boards just by going to the full web site, but then what is the purpose of having an app, right?

Replies

• mcdgingersnap
    mcdgingersnap Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree on this. I think it would be nice to include it in the app. I have an android phone
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I totally AGREE!
  • kMcMahan2010
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing this morning!
  • Kellbellftw
    Kellbellftw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Groups too! Sometimes I would like to see what is new on the group I'm in, or check in with them, but I don't feel like logging in on Safari so I wait until I'm on my laptop. It would be awesome if they can incorporate that, but the app is primarily for the calorie counter so I don't hold my breath lol
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yep!! The one thing that is not the greatest for sure...
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I agree. I use the app 95% of the time, and would love to be able to chat
  • Rena42
    Rena42 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about that for a while. I totally agree!

Just in case the MFP Gods are listening:

Please MFP - you guys are amazing. If you could add the ability to access message boards from the app, that would make a lot of people really happy.
  • mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about that for a while. I totally agree!

Just in case the MFP Gods are listening:

Please MFP - you guys are amazing. If you could add the ability to access message boards from the app, that would make a lot of people really happy.

Yes!!! Please! :flowerforyou:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You can access the message board on your phone by using safari.
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Agreed! the app has a suggestion box, though I forget where, some where in settings I think. If enough of us put that, maybe they will add it.