Brand new at this....HELP !!

Options
Just getting started... need encouragement....have gained 30 lbs in the past 8 years and now it's finally time to do something about it

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    you gooo girl!! im on here to get my body back as well! Im here for you girl! ask me for advice or use me as a support system! you can DO IT!:drinker: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I also want to be the thin person I used to be. I can't and won't get any bigger. We can help each other. I started one week ago and have lost 5 pounds. I'm going to try hard to keep this up. Are you with me? You can friend me if you want.
    You will be glad you joined.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Your off to a good start. If you make this site a habit, logging energy in and out, you will learn so much. Keep it up. I find reading blogs of those brave enough to make them public. It's also good to blog yourself and then you will see how far you progress mentally. Have fun, and ask for help when you need it.
    Shel
  • karen1003
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to get motivation. We all need it! Good for you for taking the steps back to where you want to be. I have never been skinny but I'd love to get there!! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other - I see from your profile that you are also from CT.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!

You've certainly come to the right place if you're looking for support and motivation on your weight loss journey! We're all in this together having the same goal of getting fit and healthy. Feel free to add me as a friend -- I'd love to help!! :flowerforyou:

Trisha
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    This is the best place to be! welcome and have a fantastic time reading forums, meeting others and getting so much support and motivation.
  • Amkloibs
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement.... I know I have to "get a grip" and stop eating every time I'm bored
  • Amkloibs
    Options
    I've heard that this is a great website.... I'm really not the "club joining" type (WW etc)...So hopefully just entering everything that I eat will make me think twice about what goes into my mouth.....and yes, I'm born and brought in CT....Thanks for the encouragement