please look at my diary for today

Options
and tell me what you would add to make up the calories? I intend on eating similar to this daily, shaking it up here and there, but I don't know what else to add to make up the calories. I train with kettlebells 4x a week too, so on those days, should I have a protein shake?

what would you add/omit to todays food diary?

Replies

• RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Just up your portions on the peanut butter, turkey, and cheese. Looks like you're doing a single slice of turkey, less than a tbsp. of peanut butter, etc. Just double or triple these portions.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I agree with the last post - that looks like a great meal plan, but feel free to add a slice of turkey or a little bit more peanut butter. You don't need to deprive yourself to see awesome results :)
    You could also sneak in another piece of fruit or some veggies - I notice that whenever I do have 2+ servings of veggies, I'll come in under goal because the fiber fills me up so I won't have to eat as much. And I think that's okay - it's better than stuffing myself just so I hit the target.
  • u_mad_bro
    u_mad_bro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you would want other people to tell you what to eat, or what to stop eating. Eat whatever you like as long as you stay within your calorie and macros goals.

Eating the same thing every day sounds boring, you're not going to be able to sustain that for life.
  • jamiecrick3582
    jamiecrick3582 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing - pretty much eat the same things everyday with a little variety and leave a little wiggle room with my macros in case I want a treat. Good luck!!