Warm Bodies

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
Warm Bodies the movie, anybody see it? How'd you like it?
I love a movie that's got a storyline I haven't really seen before. So many redo's these days
What is another movie that you watched and loved that had a unique storyline?

2 I like are
Insterstate 60 and The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

So cough'em up I want some good movies to put on my netflix.

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    If you liked the hitchhikers guide to the galexy movie, you've never read the book....

Steel Magnolias
    The Terminal
    **** Tracy
    Before Women had Wings
    Gone with the Wind

im sure i could go on and on, we had a huge netflix queue when we used them.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    If you liked the hitchhikers guide to the galexy movie, you've never read the book....

Steel Magnolias
    The Terminal
    **** Tracy
    Before Women had Wings
    Gone with the Wind

im sure i could go on and on, we had a huge netflix queue when we used them.

I actually have read the book, or books really. I enjoyed the casting I thought they did a fantastic job with picking the actors. But we all know movies take a lot of license when it comes from going from book to film. Hell, A clockwork orange is missing the entire last chapter of the book when they adapted it into the movie.

I have seen all the movies you listed except before women had wings. Excellent movies
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Watched Warm Bodies and was just talking about it with a co-worker this morning. Not a complete waste of time but not my cup of tea either. I found myself judging their zombie acting abilities lol. Some parts just seemed to drag on too long. There were a few laughs though. An interesting one to watch is "The Man from Earth” Very simple movie but quite thought provoking.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    Watched Warm Bodies and was just talking about it with a co-worker this morning. Not a complete waste of time but not my cup of tea either. I found myself judging their zombie acting abilities lol. Some parts just seemed to drag on too long. There were a few laughs though. An interesting one to watch is "The Man from Earth” Very simple movie but quite thought provoking.

Just IMDB'ed it. Damn that does look like a good movie
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed Warm Bodies. It was a different take on Zombie movies.
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Depends on which version of the movie you've seen. The movies (that I know of: one is BBC and one has Zoey Deschanel in it) are loosely based on the book or books which is loosely based on his radio show which changed every time....even Douglas Adams said he never kept things the same with it. Awesome author.

As to movies...I have a huge queue of mostly documentaries and true crime...I'm not much help there!!