Big NSV This Weekend...

Options
I removed the battery from my scale. I was becoming too obessive with that stupid number so I took one of the batteries and threw it away. Now the only way I can weigh myself is at the gym. I'm going to instead focus on how my clothes fit and taking measurements. I might buy another battery to replace it in a few weeks - but for now I'm leaving it disabled.

Replies

• CaliDreams27
    CaliDreams27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of the scale was one of my biggest victories too! You can go from feeling on top of the world to underneath it in no time! I only weigh once a week now and it def feels amazing to be detached for the first time in a long time! I put mine across the house at the top of a closet. I'm too lazy to get it down just to weigh myself for no reason haha
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    good job... sometimes getting hung up on the numbers is more detrimental to your success than anything else.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I only weigh myself once a week using the wii fit board and its a lot of hassle to set it all up so I find it best. Becoming obsessed with numbers is insane xx well done :D
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My scale goes on the fritz all the time so I can't weigh myself all the time. :p I just go on how my clothes fit.