Hey y'all--new here!

Options
I just signed up here today as a cheaper (free) alternative to WW. I'm so glad I found this site instead!

I'm still looking around and trying to learn about and make use of all of the features, and I sure could use some friends for help, support and motivation.

I've set a goal for myself to lose 50 pounds by November (though I do have more to lose total) for a trip that I'm taking.

So please add me if you'd like and I'm sure we can help each other out =D

Replies

• goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! You or anyone else are more than welcome to add me. I have been using this site regularly for 86 days. I love it and I love the motivation from my pals on here. I offer lots of support. Blessings on your journey
  • amayaasn
    amayaasn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just added you as a friend!! Ive been logging here since december. more recently not as consistent but ive almost lost 50 pounds since October of 2012. So I would like to help you as much as I can. I too was always the chubby, overweight kid/teenager/adult. I wasnt taught great eating habits and that multiplied as I got older by all the fad diets etc. Glad to have met you and hope we can chat.
  • FocusEnergy
    Options
    New here tooo!!!! I'm really excited about using the tools on this site and meet some inspirational people here.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hey everybody, feel free to add me as well, been on MFP for more then a year and lost 60+lbs already
  • mommyof4inny
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have been using the sight for about a year now. I have lost a total of 85 pounds since August of 2014. I am off all of my HBP medications and no longer have sleep apnea or pulmonary hypertension. I feel great and I am looking forward to the warmer weather and being able to enjoy trips with my children. I have a new love of shopping for myself! Feel free to add me as well!
  • ScattyGirl73
    ScattyGirl73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)

Anyone is welcome to add me too. I am on here every day:)
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!!!!! Feel free to add me! The more support the better!!!!!
  • geekprincess858
    Options
    Congrats on joining. Good luck to you and you can all add me as well. Good luck!
  • Zeade
    Zeade Posts: 25
    Options
    Added x