Any vegetarians in the house? - Friends wanted!

Options
Hi! Been a vegetarian/pescatarian for 6 years now. Trying to shed some pounds to help alleviate a recurring knee injury. Anyone want to be friends? :D

Replies

• RozzyG
    RozzyG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    me me me! I'm 31, have been veggie since I was 15, please add me if you like :)
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    aye! feel free to add me!
  • Le_Navigateur
    Le_Navigateur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined, but been vegetarian for decades due to a digestive intollerance. Didn't think there would be ANY vegetarians on here.

So how do I manage to be overweight when I don't eat meat, don't drink alcohol and now find I eat about 1200 calories a day to begin with?
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, newbe here! Vegetartian since Jan of this year..
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a vegetarian (since forever). Feel free to add me!
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian since birth !! Feel free to add me. :)
  • kcface23
    kcface23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Vegetarian here, too! I have always done it for cruelty reasons, but love the health benefits as well! I am a NOOB here, so y'all feel free to add me too! Always looking for more of a support system! :smile:
  • raaiindrops
    raaiindrops Posts: 134
    Options
    Iam a Born Veggie, Pl feel free to add me,
  • Dixie2111
    Dixie2111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a vegetarian/piscetarian too and have been here for just over three weeks and lost 5lbs already. Glad to make your acquaintance.:smile:
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm veggie, I also don't eat dairy (except eggs) and because I'm celiac I can't eat gluten either! My food diary is interesting for sure lol :D
  • LavaLisa190
    Options
    Me!! I am a Pesco- lacto-ovo vegetarian (Fish, eggs, milk) for over 10 years and I love it!!
  • liz_steinborn
    liz_steinborn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just been veggie for 3 weeks now and I really like it. It's cheaper and easier to prep food. Still crave burgers, but I'm working through it - my lentil burger recipe is good!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not technically a vegetarian, but that's mostly what I eat! I guess I just make exceptions for myself for well loved meat! lol

Feel free to add me!
  • hardlygraceful
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! I have been vegetarian now for the past 3 years, and I was vegan for 2. After a doctor's visit when I learned I had a severe protein deficiency, I had to start easing eggs and dairy back into my diet, so now I'm only vegetarian.
  • TurquoisWater
    TurquoisWater Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not vegetarian, but would love to talk to you guys and share ideas. I don't know how to lose weight without eating meat. I don't eat much of it, mostly when I go out, but when I'm trying to lose weight I'm hungry all the time unless I eat it.
    I'm trying to eat more quinoa and egg whites for protein. Interested to find out what helps you guys stay full.
    Thanks. Add me if you'd like.
  • poopinshmicken
    Options
    You're not eating enough and you're probably not eating the correct balance of macros. (Source: Personal experience)
  • KirsteeLeeaCobain
    KirsteeLeeaCobain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I have been Veggie for 14 years. Way to go all of us! :D
  • MizzEngelChen
    MizzEngelChen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've been vegetarian for almost 5 years. Feel free to add me! =o)
  • Anya300
    Anya300 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and have been for a very long time. Nice to meet you!
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    always looking for more veggie friendly ideas. Please add me :D