CALLING ALL BEACHBODY COACHES & BEACHBODY LOVERS!!!!

Options
Hi, Looking for fellow beachbody coaches AND those who love beachbody!!. Those at the beginning, middle, end or mainteance part of their Beachbody journey. This would be great for people to check in and see what beachbody has done for people! This site is great monitoring food choices and calories. Great accountability!!! :bigsmile:

I use shakelogy and 1O MINUTE TRAINERS -

I've learned proper nutrition makes a difference in my view of food. My new found view of food is so freeing!!!!! Making healthier food choices is easier when you don't have food cravings and feelings of hunger weighing you down!!

I"m eager to hear what changes beachbody product and workouts have done for fellow beachbody coaches.

:-)

RENEE

Replies

• stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is the best company ever! It certainly changed my entire life and got me headed down the right path!

I love every single product I've used from them and can't wait to get Turbo Fire in my library!

Steve

ps. I just did 10 min trainer at one of my coaches house, it was so so so so hard!!!!! I couldn't believe it!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hey im a newbi here :drinker: p90x :heart:
  • mommafancy
    Options
    hey everyone, I am on my LAST week of P90X, then I will be a bonafide Xgraduate. I did 10 minute trainer for 6 weeks to get me ready for the X, it was the perfect precursor to it. So far, I went from 211lbs to 174lbs. Beachbody rocks, it gave me my life back!!
  • jenniferyeatts
    jenniferyeatts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Another Beachbody lover here! I finished Power 90 3 weeks ago. Lost 25 pounds, and feel great! I had heard about P90X, but was intimidated, and had only walked for exercise before. I am 43, and now probably in better shape than I was at 25! I am currently doing the P90 Master Series, and will be on my way to starting P90X in November. Love Tony!
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    I just started doing Chalean Extreme this month and I love it I want to get Turbo Fire as soon as i am done with CE. Beachbody is Great!
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme grad and starting a new round of it with my 15 year old daughter! We also sub in Insanity workouts for cardio! TurboFire is definitely on my wish list!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is the best company ever! It certainly changed my entire life and got me headed down the right path!

Me too!!! I really feel I'm heading down the right path of health!!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Love Tony!

At times I think "Tony, I can't do that!!" But eventually I can!!!

But I love his concept and your body does feel what he's talking about in working more than one muscle group at a time!!!
  • jlizgar
    jlizgar Posts: 104
    Options
    What program would you all recommend to start with? Probably the hardest workout ive ever done was cardio kickboxing at the gym...beachbody has so many programs, which should I try first?
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello room

well because started real late last night didnt get a chance for ab ripper :grumble: and this morning woke up late
    so no go in the morning :mad: nowwww tonight plyometrics tough one still :cry: so wondering should i do abs first or after plyo
    week 6 day 2 :drinker:

" GIVE 110% OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT WILL !! "
  • brat1076
    brat1076 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    . I am now on my last 3 weeks of P90X and loving it. I so far have lost 19lbs and 5 inches off my hips!!! I am so happy I made the decision to stick with this. Love Beachbody and can't wait to get Turbo Fire!!!

Tina
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    2nd month of Turbo Fire here. Lost 9.25" in a month. Slim in 6 was my first Beach Body product and I wore out two sets of them. They are awesome!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    What program would you all recommend to start with? Probably the hardest workout ive ever done was cardio kickboxing at the gym...beachbody has so many programs, which should I try first?

I started out with Slim in 6 years ago. I did this after I had my son and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight within a few months. Of course that weight was still about 15 lbs overweight. I did a month of Slim in 6 before starting Turbo Fire and it was good for transitioning to TF.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I started my fitness journey on April 4th, 2009. Since then, I've become a 3 time P90X 'grad' (I've done Lean, Doubles, and X+), an Insanity grad (then had to take 2 months off due to a rib injury that would put me to the floor anytime I contracted my abs--tore an intercostal ligament), a ChaLean Extreme grad, and I'm currently in week 5 of the 20 week ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid rotation.

Truly, the things I've learned in all of the programs have made me a much fitter and healthier person today. In fact, it inspired me so much that I'm also studying for my A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer certification and will be getting my Turbo Kick certification this fall.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    hello room

well because started real late last night didnt get a chance for ab ripper :grumble: and this morning woke up late
    so no go in the morning :mad: nowwww tonight plyometrics tough one still :cry: so wondering should i do abs first or after plyo
    week 6 day 2 :drinker:

" GIVE 110% OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT WILL !! "

I would just move on. You will have another change to get it in with your next strength training day. Don't stress over it. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I am a P90X grad x's 2 and 1 round of Insanity in the books. I love Tony and Shaun. Now TurboFire is on my wish list. It is amazing how much I have accomplished with these two guys.

BRING IT and DIG DEEPER!!! :bigsmile:
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    My list is long . . .

Power90
    Power90 Master Series
    P90X (four rounds)
    P90X+
    Insanity (2 full rounds)
    Insanity/P90X hybrid
    Insanity/P90X+ hybrid
    One-on-One's
    ChaLEAN Extreme
    TurboFire (currently on week 5 & will be adding CLX strength workouts starting next month)

I think that's it. :bigsmile:
  • Nevadagrrl
    Options
    I'm a Power 90 Graduate (August 1, 2010) and I lost 20 pounds with that program. I started P90X on my 40th Birthday (August 2, 2010) and what a wonderful present that was. I love Beachbody, I feel alive again! So even though I'm nowhere near my weight loss goal, I felt that I needed to become a Beachbody coach so that I could help others like myself that have a long journey ahead. :)
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Discovering P90x last summer put my health/fitness/nutrition back on track. I can't imagine NOT having Beachbody products in my life & plan to continue to do them for as long as I am able!

So far my Beachbody journey is:
    P90x
    Insanity
    P90x/Insanity hybrid
    Insanity round 2
    Chalean Extreme (currently 2 weeks away from finishing that program)
    P90x+ is up next
    (I also own quite a few One-on-One workouts & Brazil Butt Lift as well... & hopefully Turbo Fire is in my future)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hello Beachbody family!!!

I'm a P90X grad as well. We are on day 50 of Insanity and I can't WAIT to get back to P90X. My husband and I will be starting the P90X and Insanity hybrid August 30th. Then I want to try Chelean Extreme. Funny how we plan upcoming workouts. It is so cool.

We've done Rockin' Body, Hip Hop Abs, Shaun & kids with our daughters and our daughters (13 and 11) are in their 2nd month of Power 90. We love beachbody products. My husband is a coach.

We've used Shakeology and the P90X Recovery Smoothie.

P90X has gotten me out of a 3 year exercise plateau. I've always worked out, but started seeing results again with P90X. I even got a sticker made for my car.