New to the site.. would love support and new friends :)

Options
Hello all..

My name is Ashley and I am a current student in college. I have struggled with weight my entire life and have finally taken charge and done something about it. The biggest that I ever weighed was 210 lbs and am now roughly 175-170 lbs. I am ready to lose these last 20 lbs and tone up my body.

Would love to have to find new friends and support on this site to help me reach my goal and in turn help and support others on their way to having a healthier life.

Replies

• Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Going to love the site such great support ill send an add and anyone is welcome to do the same
  • bajanlici
    bajanlici Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I am kinda new to the site too. Today is 6 days since I started
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site feel free to add me
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am newer to the site, joining in the last month or so. It's such a huge help and motivator no matter your fitness goals. Feel free to add me!
  • NewAsia
    NewAsia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree, this site is great! At first I only used it to count calories and that didn't work but since I started reaching out to people and getting support I find it easier to make healthier choices. :) We are all here for each other.
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It definitely helps to have that support, when you lack motivation or even guidance. Downloaded this app like 2 years ago, but never did anything with it. Started using it two months ago to track my food, so i could figure out my maintenance calories. Feel free to add me, anyone, i'm pretty active.
  • ScattyGirl73
    ScattyGirl73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I am on here every day, am very supportive, and appreciate support in return.

Any one else is also very welcome to add me :)
  • shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) i try to be supportive and motivating :)
  • bryn10
    bryn10 Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! Request sent :)
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this site! Feel free to add me:-) I love offering support and motivation! Anyone is welcome to as well!
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! :) Feel free to add me :)
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm Emily:) I'm a college student as well, so I totally get how overwhelming it can be balancing everything. Feel free to add me, I'd love to help.
  • Or44
    Or44 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in the same shoes as well. I have been on the site for a while now. I have just never been serious about it. Feel free to add me as well everybody. I'm here to give all the support I can to all of you :)
  • 2dayirunforme
    2dayirunforme Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) feel free to add me as well we can all use the support. Anyone can add me too.
  • runningman2222
    runningman2222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place.
    Feel free to add me.