Hi everyone Im new need friends and support

Options
Im just starting and i could really use the support and people going threw the same thing as me im a mom to two and need to lose the weight from having babies.
<3

Replies

• PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome I am new as well. I have 100 pounds to loose and like you can use all of the support i can get. Feel free to add me as your friends we can do this journey together and get on the road of being healthy.
  • DanniJNoles
    Options
    I am new here and I'd love to make new friends and a support system!
  • debjunti
    debjunti Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hi, and welcome! I glad your here you'll get lots of support, feel free to friend me.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie!
    There have been a LOT of newbies, myself included. I have found an incredible support system even with just the few new friends I have encountered in the last week through this site. It makes all the difference! I am a mom of 3 myself and have struggled since having my youngest, he is 8 now...it's been an up and down journey for me! I hope you come to love this site as much as I have already....good luck on the start of this journey, I'm sure you will do wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am on here my first goael is 100 pounds I am happy t be friends with anyone interested

Debbie
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    Hello Stephanie & Pammy! Welcome! I am glad you made it. Hope that you find this experience to be very helpful. Good luck to both of you and I will be as supportive as I can because I am looking forward to losing right along beside you! Here's to melting unwanted pounds away!! :drinker:
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm a mum of 2 wanting to shift the llbs which have crept up over the years. Good Luck XXX
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    im also a mum of 2 trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight feel free to add me :)