Insanity workout!!

Options
Hi all. I started my insanity workout today. It is certainly a challenge and I can see why it will change your body. I did the fit test and am looking forward to day two. If anyone would like to send a friend request please do so. Is there anyone else out here that is or has done insanity as well?

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    today is day 21 of 60 days of Insanity for me. :D
  • indie46
    indie46 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good Luck. Please let me know how it goes. I have a bad knee so I have some concerns I am going to look at that 2 weeks from when I am back from vacation. I have dropped around 10 pounds so far in 6 weeks just hitting the gym and starting weights for the first time in life... I am 46 male in North Cal.
  • tammyw3sons
    tammyw3sons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've tried Shawn P's Ab videos, but I haven't tried the insanity one yet. Let me know how you like it.
  • Tol36Soa
    Tol36Soa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a beating! Good luck to you!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Day 15 Fit Test today! I did this a year ago too, love Shaun T! I'm sending you a request, I love having Insanity buddies!
  • IronRangeGirl
    IronRangeGirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started my Round 2 of Insanity today. I finished up my first round at the beginning of May. It's tough but definitely worth it! Good luck to you!!
  • tammyw3sons
    tammyw3sons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry not abe* ab
  • leefox79
    leefox79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im on day 15, and just completed my 2nd fit test! Major improvements in 6 exercises and exactly the same in the other 2.
    Good luck with it, I think it'll be well worth it!
  • cheestah22
    Options
    I did some of insanity back in march and april! I was getting results but I got side tracked, I may end up doing it again, or get myself into better shape and save insanity for the winter when I get bored and its too snowy outside! I loved it though, Shaun T is very motivating! The calories you blast in the videos is insane! lol thats why they call it insanity! :) Thats awesome though that you're motivated to do it! Go you!
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    Excellent! I can't wait to get to my halfway mark so I can record progress. =)
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have 11 more workouts to go in the program!

Anyone, feel free to add me!! I'm always on here for support.:wink:
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    today is day 21 of 60 days of Insanity for me. :D

Excellent! Congrats! I can't wait to get to a point when I can record my progress again.
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    I have 11 more workouts to go in the program!

Anyone, feel free to add me!! I'm always on here for support.:wink:

I would love to add you! Thanks!
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    Good Luck. Please let me know how it goes. I have a bad knee so I have some concerns I am going to look at that 2 weeks from when I am back from vacation. I have dropped around 10 pounds so far in 6 weeks just hitting the gym and starting weights for the first time in life... I am 46 male in North Cal.

Thanks so much! I also have some knee troubles, but I will break when I need to and try less abrasive moves during those really hard on the knee exercises. Good Luck! I'll do my best to let everyone know how I like it.
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    Day 15 Fit Test today! I did this a year ago too, love Shaun T! I'm sending you a request, I love having Insanity buddies!

Thanks! I accepted your request and I look forward to getting insanely fit with you! =)
  • annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Started today also with my fiancee! I was really good at the last core type exercise but terrible at the push up ones as I have a delicate upper body :(
    How do you add it as an exercise on here?
  • ambrosia79
    ambrosia79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me. I can't do some of the exercises, so I'm modifying it a bit so that I keep moving even if I can't do the real exercise. Good luck!
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2! love it!!!!!:happy:
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 36 (month 2 day 1) I just did the fitness test.

It's bleddy difficult, but I'm getting results. Good luck.
  • I just started today as well. The fit test was brutal! Feel free to add me!