Flexing at Work

Options
For all you desk jockey's out there (and really...everyone else too), I thought it'd be cool to see some flex at work pics.

Lately, and since I've been working out more regularly, I'll sit at work, in my same desk, with the same conservative dress clothes that I usually wear, and enjoy the idea that to the peeps in my office, I'm a mild-mannered fill-in-the-blank office worker, but that my secret identity is Mr-Diet-and-Exercise! :)

Every once in a while, I sneak in a flex, or pose in the bathroom mirror, and feel good about my progress. I thought it'd be fun to see other people "flexing at work."

Here's one of mine:
909c40ea-8428-4ee9-9f4b-13edd71e3beb.jpg
I know, I know...I'm no Greek-God-body-builder-body (yet), but I'm feeling the vibe and working toward the goal. :tongue: #goteammfp

Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Not bad Mister! Not bad at all!!!

Unfortunately (no wait, thank god) I'm not at work right now, but I'm certainly one of the folks that does a bit of flexing here and there and feel incredible because of it :)
    I just don't have a lot to show yet...
  • nayeliscastellanos
    nayeliscastellanos Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice! Looking good and love the pics. I shall take one soon to post ;)
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Hahaha, gotta love it. Yeah, I'm the same kind of person at work...
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Polynesian bowling pins bro!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Polynesian bowling pins bro!

Haha. Sole...that's my bowlingpinfatleg, right thurrr. lol
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I got a calf cramp just looking at that pic! Way to go, brother!
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's awesome. The argyle socks and loafer combo really accents the teardrop in your calves.
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just dont get caught taking the pics....this could be a pretty fun thread....secret at work flex pics~~
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's awesome. The argyle socks and loafer combo really accents the teardrop in your calves.
    Ha. Argyles are where it's at, yo!
    just dont get caught taking the pics....this could be a pretty fun thread....secret at work flex pics~~
    Haha. I think it'd be funny if this became MFP's version of planking. #randomflexinglocales #muscleatwork #ironicfitnessphotos etc :)