Hey! Wanna be a newbie's friend?

Options
Hey everybody!

I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I'm a 20 yr old college student and I've become so over weight I refuse to take pictures because every time I see them I want to cry. I've always had trouble with my weight growing up but most of all i lacked support from my family. Since they always knew me as over weight every time I tried to lose weight they would put me down. I decided to use this site to try and get some support from others who also want to better themselves and live a healthier life. We can all get and do better together! :)

Replies

• optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sure we can. :)

I have always been in similar situation and now its time to change. I am in late 20's and couldn't enjoy my 20's life (eating, dressing, dancing, friends) because I am overweight.

Have been regular since last 1 month and wish to have a final lose this time.

Have added you already. Good Luck!! :)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sure! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Would love to help! Feel free to add me :-)
  • spirit_runner
    spirit_runner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The fact that I've only been on this site today and already I have so many people are willing to help makes me feel a lot better! Thanks to all of you I really feel like this time will be a weight loss success!
  • FocusEnergy
    Options
    I just joined and I'm a 21 year old college student! I'll add you !