Dropping like flies...

Options
So far through this journey I have lost close to 93 pounds. During my loss I lost a lot of motivating MFP friends :-( I am in need of some new friends! Ones who will help me through the rest of my weightloss journey. I of course will help through yours as well! :-D

Replies

• LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. The more friends the merrier! I try to motivate, and will comment on your stuff when I can!
  • ALittlePixieDust
    ALittlePixieDust Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR - I know ot helps to have some supportive friends. I seem to have quite a few that added me so I could comment on them but never seem to hear from them.

Have a great day!
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm on here all the time and I try to be supportive! My diary is open to friends, too! :)
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, I'm on several times a day and try to be supportive of others.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some friends. I only have a few as is,and, of those that are left, several of them don't check in for a week or more at a time! I used to be about 60 pounds lighter,and trying to get back to where I want to be is driving me insane. When I start to feel depressed, disgusting, out of motivation, et cetera...nobody's there. UGH!
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I log in every day and try to be as supportive as possible.
  • lisas1019
    lisas1019 Posts: 30
    Options
    Send me a request :-) I log in every day and will return any support and motivation!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yah...we all go through this. I hate deleting people. But at a certain point you have to be able to go yah me and have people applaude:flowerforyou:
  • jesnewbury1
    Options
    I'll be your friend!! I'm on here everyday and I love having other motivated friends. I was part of a new mom group and we came over here after our children were born and not many of them log regularly.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've dropped 90 lbs over the past year, and I'm doing Insanity now to try and tone up.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    September 12, 2012 9:52 am
    A lot of my MFP friends are dropping like flies! I need some serious motivating friends! My ultimate goal is to lose 70-80 pounds more. I started off at 300 and now I'm at 231. I'm not looking for a quick fix. I didn't gain this weight in one day so I'm not going to lose it in one day.

Awesome you have reached your goal.