4" out of my pants = NSV

Options
fallingken
fallingken Posts: 98 Member
Going back to work after an 8 week time off, Used the time to good effect. So good that I had to get my wife to take 4" out of the waist of my uniform pants. Now I need to wait for my new duty belt so all my equipment from falling to the ground because the old one I can't make small enough.

Just one thought though ... I took my Lab for a walk and I walked backwards for about 1 km, should I count that as negative calories?

Replies

• fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Or does walking backward just unwind the mileage I did forward? Walking backwards is not that easy for any significant distance, found a few different muscles getting worked differently.
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    You still moved your body a certain distance, so still counted as walking. You did get the benefit of working different muscles. Perhaps you could count the walking backwards as more calories since harder.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!